Thanks Dickie V | Syracusefan.com

Thanks Dickie V

Can someone give a summary of what Dickie was saying re:Jim retiring ? I must’ve turned off the game before he said it.

Can someone give a summary of what Dickie was saying re:Jim retiring ? I must’ve turned off the game before he said it.
JB’s earned a say on how he goes out, and its hurting him to realize that he may need to say good bye to the game he loves but in the end he needs to look in the mirror and see things for what they are

listened on radio but DVR'ed. When approximately did Dickie V. say it? I'd like to fast forward and get to that, the only good part of this disaster.

All for Cuse moving on, but Dick was out of line. It was cringeworthy listening to him talk about Jim.
Couldn't disagree more strongly. JB has put himself in this unfortunate position. This has been my worst nightmare for SU bball all along.

Well, 6-25 and JB bragging about a string of close losses is my worst nightmare. We're getting closer.

You don't go to another person's house and tell them they're not using enough starch on their linens. Yeah, gramps is old and he mumbles and stares off into space and doesn't tell his old rippers at the table anymore, and he drools on himself and it's awkward and sad. But you don't say that s#!& out loud. You just nod your head and act like everything's fine. Laugh at his jokes. Smile.
You're a guest here, have some respect.

You don't go to another person's house and tell them they're not using enough starch on their linens. Yeah, gramps is old and he mumbles and stares off into space and doesn't tell his old rippers at the table anymore, and he drools on himself and it's awkward and sad. But you don't say that s#!& out loud. You just nod your head and act like everything's fine. Laugh at his jokes. Smile.
I’m not sure you understand how sports commentary works.

Totally disagree.
Dickie V, for all his obnoxious schtick, has been the face of cbb for decades . He's been there from the very beginning.
If I went to gramps house & saw him drooling, I wouldn't grin and bear it. I'd grab a towel, wipe his chin, and find ways to help out. Watching him humiliate himself would not be my only choice.

I put the game on mute at that point at how disappointed our team played. Vitale has every right to criticize what he saw as did 31 thousand fans.
Maybe tonight this was the final straw as we had the largest crowd of the year. Still don’t think anything will change. We don’t have very good forwards from my vantage point and Taylor is playing out of position. I don’t even know if Bell is a forward. I’m so pissed we made no adjustments to the amount of threes they were making

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom