That's the worst end to a game I've ever seen | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

That's the worst end to a game I've ever seen

I don't understand how with a minute to go we have 4 downs to pass the ball into the end zone, and we got zero pass attempts into the end zone.
That's what they expected from us, hit em where they ain't

For somebody who claims play 3D chess as far as game management, I don't think there is a worse manager of timeouts than Dino Babers. That last drive was a microcosm of the season, and just laughable game management. I'm not even going to get on Rex because he must be horribly embarrassed by that choke job
Feel for him. That will be the SC not top play.

Not sure what was worse. Running the ball on 1st down. Not throwing it away on 2nd down. Not throwing it away and running around in circles on 3rd down. Spiking it on 4th down.

It was like the Flanders making Bart the hot chocolate where it just keeps getting better.

Except it was the opposite.

G_KJyA.gif

Don’t blame Dino for having to use timeouts. He has a quarterback that probably needs to be told how to run a quarterback sneak. Cullpepper has no clue about in game situations.

Not sure what was worse. Running the ball on 1st down. Not throwing it away on 2nd down. Not throwing it away and running around in circles on 3rd down. Spiking it on 4th down.
NC state coach sb coach of year in ACC...give me a break.

Feel for him. That will be the SC not top play.
Which play? There could have been 3 of them? Almost throws it to defender when he should have thrown it out of bounds, runs himself into a circle before running right into a defender for a sack taht you can;t take, and then spiking on 4th and goal with time expiring.

I don't understand how with a minute to go we have 4 downs to pass the ball into the end zone, and we got zero pass attempts into the end zone.
Well I assume we had players in the end zone on 2nd and 3rd down. But Rex made piss poor decisions. Obviously 4th down wasn’t a play call it was purely. A scramble play and Rex didn’t know what down it was.

not that it’s excusable under any circumstances, but a couple weeks ago Brady didn’t know it was 4th down either.

Which play? There could have been 3 of them? Almost throws it to defender when he should have thrown it out of bounds, runs himself into a circle before running right into a defender for a sack taht you can;t take, and then spiking on 4th and goal with time expiring.
The last. Guaranteed actually.

For somebody who claims play 3D chess as far as game management, I don't think there is a worse manager of timeouts than Dino Babers. That last drive was a microcosm of the season, and just laughable game management. I'm not even going to get on Rex because he must be horribly embarrassed by that choke job

I've been ringing that alarm bell for3 years but was told repeatedly it wasn't a big deal. This staff simply doesn't get it

So there's room for growth is what you're saying.

The worst part is that when Taj was running back to the line, I thought OMG they're going to spike it I bet.

I hate that I saw it coming.
Why is he under center?!?

The cuse is in the house oh my God oh my god. Except for the cuse is in the house part

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom