That's the worst end to a game I've ever seen | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

That's the worst end to a game I've ever seen

That was as Pop Warner as you get. Then we get laughed at by the ACC studio aftet the game. Quote " That was as bad as you can possibly get at situational football". Back to the laughing stock of college football

And they were RIGHT! OMG that was terrible!

Don’t blame Dino for having to use timeouts. He has a quarterback that probably needs to be told how to run a quarterback sneak. Cullpepper has no clue about in game situations.

He should never play another down!

From the QB sneak on game/clock management was as poor as can be. If NC State didn't help us with TOs it would have been worse. Dino needs to go. Today.

Lets be honest... he was going to spike it regardless. Whether it is at his own feet or the receiver's 6 yards down field, did it matter?
He made some nice throws today. Some really poor ones too.

He made some nice throws today. Some really poor ones too.
No doubt. If it was an opportunity to score and pull us to within 36 points or something he would have threaded a pass. Pressure on... not happening.

Oh good the Sportscenter Facebook made a post about it

Dino deserves every laughing stock reference that will be coming our way after that 4 play sequence. Miraculously, each play was dumber than the play before.

Amazing

I turned my best friend from college into a casual Cuse fan and all he texted me was “.....”

I hate it here

A college D1 QB should know not to take a sack on third and know it's 4th. Granted the coaching is poor but it's also on the players too.

Rex had so many brain cramp plays. Twice he runs out of bounds for a loss instead of throwing the ball away. He tries to throw the ball away and nearly throws it to a NCS player. He gets sacked on third down and then spikes the ball. You can blame the coaches all you want but Rex just doesn’t get it.

The P&D show was over at halftime of the 2004 Bowl game. I'll take getting blown out in a Bowl Game vs. Calvin Johnson than whatever is going on now.

Brutal way for Rex to end his career. Those two plays were as bad as it gets. Worse than your boy Nunes.

The worst end of game disaster happened to the Gmen back in the 80's. The Giants had the lead and were in the victory formation and needed one more snap to seal the deal. The QB, Joe Pisarcik, fumbles the snap, an Eagle scoops up the ball and runs it in for the winning touchdown as time ran out. The Giants were a hapless team in those days, but the Orange rank right up there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom