The “ Stadium “ | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

The “ Stadium “

I’d suggest we name the Stadium after O79, and/or erect a statue of him out front but god knows what we’d dig up on him that would make us regret that move!
Probably wouldn't take more than reading some of my takes in the H0t Takes thread. :confused:

I’d rather see people take a stand against the knuckleheads who have the gall to defend statues celebrating traitors who took up arms against their own country to protect the violent institution of owning other human beings for profit. This shameful history belongs in books and libraries, not celebrated and venerated with public monuments (most of which were installed decades after the Civil War by white supremacist organizations).
Agree but how about the ones defacing U.S. Grant and Lincoln among others that actually fought to end that awful practice? Idiots are idiots no matter what they think they have the right to destroy, they do not.

I can't help but add to this thread. It's like catnip for me.

Here's my suggestion: Bring It Stadium

Not sure its been mentioned before, but what about Orange brands? Tropicana and Minute Maid are already in the game.
The Simply Orange Dome?
Tang?
Crush?

Not sure its been mentioned before, but what about Orange brands? Tropicana and Minute Maid are already in the game.
The Simply Orange Dome?
Tang?
Crush?

The Trump Dome - what could be more orange than The Donald?

heck - his head already looks like Otto. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom