The 2022 Sean Tucker Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

The 2022 Sean Tucker Thread...

RB SEAN TUCKER, SYRACUSE

The former three-star running back from Owings Mills, Maryland, is one of the best stories in college football for making the most of a good opportunity. Tucker was buried on the depth chart as a freshman, but due to injuries and opt-outs, he found himself the starter four games into the 2020 season. He played well that year, recording the third-most rushing yards of any true freshman in Syracuse history. But his second season is where he really took his game from a nice story to one with NFL potential.

As a sophomore, Tucker rushed for 1,496 yards, fourth-most among all FBS players. He was named first-team All-ACC and first-team All-American. At 5-foot-10 and 210 pounds, Tucker looks like an NFL player already when lining up in the backfield. His balance and how light he is on his feet are impressive for a player of his size. His high school track background (a true sprinter in track who ran the 60-meter dash in 6.88 seconds as a freshman) shows up in his long speed, too. He needs to work on being more of a natural when asked to catch passes, but other than that, this is one of the most complete backs you’ll find in the 2023 class at the moment.

Longshot , as is Sean, does it matter as far as hype goes ?
Well yeah, but Syracuse is campaigning for Tucker, I don’t think Louisville is campaigning for Malik. It would be a little weird to bill it as a battle of two candidates when even the opposing teams own fans don’t think he has a shot

Well yeah, but Syracuse is campaigning for Tucker, I don’t think Louisville is campaigning for Malik. It would be a little weird to bill it as a battle of two candidates when even the opposing teams own fans don’t think he has a shot

Just picked up a Pl34sed shirt from 500 level. Code mobile15 gets you 15 % off first order and shipping was only $3.95. Sean and his dad were wearing apparel from this collection yesterday at lunch. Good looking shirts.

Just ordered one. What site does Jones use for his merchandise?

Here’s the link to purchase:

Just picked some up. Then I realized I prob should have bought 10

Finally an offensive talent going early in the draft from cuse! I’m happy when any player goes of course, but we need some juice on the offensive end of recruiting and tucker sure is helping. Enjoy watching his last season folks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom