The ACC bball is definitely coming into a turning point | Syracusefan.com

The ACC bball is definitely coming into a turning point

Cuse#1

Starter
We have many blue blood hall of fame coaches in this league but are getting up there in age and a transition is inevitable. looking to the future there has to be good moves especially at the top of the league, the Premier programs so to speak where transition is just about here and for it to be a good one their has to be money that comparable with the top conferences. Thank goodness for the ACC network For bringing in the money we need For the top coaches to keep the transition smooth and keep the ACC near or at the top. We have alot of positives in terms of growth but also some negatives that worry me sometimes
Thoughts?

Last edited:
Charlie Day Head GIF by swerk

Football is king and the ACC has one good program whose head coach will take over Alabama when Saban leaves.

The basketball powers all have old head coaches who will be gone soon. No guarantee they remain powers.

ACC is in trouble.

We have many blue blood, Hall of fame coaches in this league plus potentially coming. But looking to the future there has to be good moves especially at the top of the league, the Premier programs so to speak where transition is inevitable. Think goodness for the ACC network For bringing in the money we need For the top coaches to keep the transition smooth and keep the ACC at the top.
Thoughts?
Home schooled?

Football is king and the ACC has one good program whose head coach will take over Alabama when Saban leaves.

The basketball powers all have old head coaches who will be gone soon. No guarantee they remain powers.

ACC is in trouble.
Trouble is too strong. Having its work cut out makes sense. If it is a guarantee Alabama will snatch up the coach from the second best program in the country, it makes sense to assume the ACC basketball elites will be able to do the same when their coaches retire.

ACC is in trouble.
so u think its a givin that dabo is outta clemson just like that??? I know its a possibility because he's an alum but ya never know, he's got it real good there

We have many blue blood hall of fame coaches in this league but are getting up there in age and a transition is inevitable. looking to the future there has to be good moves especially at the top of the league, the Premier programs so to speak where transition is just about here and for it to be a good one their has to be money that comparable with the top leauges . Thank goodness for the ACC network For bringing in the money we need For the top coaches to keep the transition smooth and keep the ACC near or at the top. We have alot of positives in terms of growth but also some negatives that worry me sometimes
Thoughts?
OH MY GOODNESS I WILL NEVER USE THE MIC ON MY PHONE TO EVER MAKE A MESSAGE!!!
WOW I DIDNT REALIZE IT WAS THAT BAD...
MY APOLOGIES!

My bad lol i used the mic on my galaxy phone and i didnt realize how bad it was lol
so i apologize fellow cuse fans!! I fixed it.
U WOULD THINK HAVING A GALAXY 21, THE MICROPHONE WOULD WORK BETTER!!! UUUGGHH
Don't worry about it! It's definitely a thing on this board. (Grammar police) I'm not sure if people realize that there's lots that only use this site on their phones and type/use it like texting.I have never used a desktop or laptop and constantly make errors (I've been corrected a few times :) ) and most of the time I'm writing and sharing stuff while doing other things and using one hand...not thinking about how my Syracuse Fandom thesis turns out lol. My posts are always a mess...keep sharing!

**my father also uses the mic function on his phone whenever he texts and it turns out awful! Lol**

Don't worry about it! It's definitely a thing on this board. (Grammar police) I'm not sure if people realize that there's lots that only use this site on their phones and type/use it like texting.I have never used a desktop or laptop and constantly make errors (I've been corrected a few times :) ) and most of the time I'm writing and sharing stuff while doing other things and using one hand...not thinking about how my Syracuse Fandom thesis turns out lol. My posts are always a mess...keep sharing!

**my father also uses the mic function on his phone whenever he texts and it turns out awful! Lol**
Lol yes I use my phone alot n now I've been using my laptop much more now

ACC is in trouble.
That's true but ACC as least 3 very prestigious programs That at any year could be right back on top with the right coach and that's where the money comes in, intertwined with the original question

Money won't guarantee that the right hire is made. JB and Coach K were cheap hires. Roy wanted his alma matre. Bennett came to the Hoos from the freakin Wazoos. Buying talent is not like buying a consumer good. The most important factor is the judgement of the athletic director.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom