The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 196 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Where is there a downtown? There's really only one restaurant in town that isn't a pizza place or sandwich shop. I will say though that they do ticket many people cutting through town between Routes 1 and 18. I went to court night last night and within an hour so about 10 people appearing with tickets for using their cell phones without a hands free device. There's only so much you can do in a town that's approximately 1 square mile.

They have Main Street, wwhich with the right tenants could be very walkable down towny.

So the share of the 2012 BE Conference title, the only thing they have ever won, is at risk? That's the most Rutgers thing there is
Pure gold!

Well, at least they'd get to keep their 2016 wins... both of them ;)

Last edited:
So the share of the 2012 BE Conference title, the only thing they have ever won, is at risk? That's the most Rutgers thing there is
Now they will be down to 2 tiny banners hanging from one rusty nail each on the walls of the RAC - fantastic. (note: some creative license used to establish an accurate image for the reader)

Honestly I think they value that 2006 Lville win more. So as long as they keep that they good.

Alternate Tweet:

Louisville transfer Kyle Bolin, after being beaten down by the daily presence of true slime Petrino, feels ability to make a sound decisions totally eroded. See's Rutgers as an oasis, only to be consumed by eternally raging dumpster fire moments later. Chris Ash continues to ruin QB's at an unprecedented rate.

Reading about Rutgers recent success in Lax on Rivals sounds like they invented the sport. I remember a few years ago when they commented about our success in the sport. As I recall they said basically, "Who plays Lax anyways. Does anyone really watch the sport"? I believe we were ranked number at the time. Kind of sounds like when they finally won a couple of football games a few years ago. Now, they will own Lax according to them. Of course, they won't bring up their past in Lax because, they don't believe in history.

...and then they miss the post season.

Wow... they got one Academic Building. ;)
Actually they are doing quite a lot of building on all their campuses. In my opinion they do some strange things with their buildings, and their funding models create some strange and often contradictory tensions. The one pictured here is relatively new and very carefully photographed so as not to show Rt.18 or George St. and instead show the hill and trees on the other side of the river. I admire their ambition and perseverance, but often large chunks of these building sit as vacant shell space because the money isn't there to finish them (see "funding models" above).

Actually they are doing quite a lot of building on all their campuses. In my opinion they do some strange things with their buildings, and their funding models create some strange and often contradictory tensions. The one pictured here is relatively new and very carefully photographed so as not to show Rt.18 or George St. and instead show the hill and trees on the other side of the river. I admire their ambition and perseverance, but often large chunks of these building sit as vacant shell space because the money isn't there to finish them (see "funding models" above).

Reminds me of these:

article-1339536-0C859404000005DC-176_634x475.jpg

The Unreal, Eerie Emptiness of China’s ‘Ghost Cities’

Yeah, I deleted it.
Oddly left out of this article is that he is the younger brother of Carolina Panthers TE Greg Olsen. Greg's brother was also a QB who went to ND and didn't like the bench so he transferred to Miami to be with Greg. Not too surprising his kid brother went to Miami as well. The elder Olsen brothers went head to head with Simms and one of Greg Toal's sons at Ramapo. Just before that time, and after Tim Pernetti (also Ramapo) had graduated from Rutgers, Ramapo had TE Rob Tardio who was involved in the BC point scandal in the mid 90's. If Schiano, who may have had a hand in bringing the Olsens to Miami, had been at Rutgers with Pernetti while these kids were being recruited, Rutgers might have a different look today. So close! HA!

Oddly left out of this article is that he is the younger brother of Carolina Panthers TE Greg Olsen. Greg's brother was also a QB who went to ND and didn't like the bench so he transferred to Miami to be with Greg. Not too surprising his kid brother went to Miami as well. The elder Olsen brothers went head to head with Simms and one of Greg Toal's sons at Ramapo. Just before that time, and after Tim Pernetti (also Ramapo) had graduated from Rutgers, Ramapo had TE Rob Tardio who was involved in the BC point scandal in the mid 90's. If Schiano, who may have had a hand in bringing the Olsens to Miami, had been at Rutgers with Pernetti while these kids were being recruited, Rutgers might have a different look today. So close! HA!

Say it all!

I read the Rutgers forum following the lacrosse tourney selection.. They are delusional and believe they would have gone deep in the lax tourney. Apparently a strong SOS with losses to the top teams is not supposed to be a factor in tourney selection. So close ...

I listened to the "podcast ain't played nobody" podcast and they thought Ash was on the hot seat already. Which brings me to the uneasy choice of wanting them to fail while showing enough false hope that they keep him for a long while. Let's call it the "Addazzio Effect."