The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 208 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

This is pretty spot-on. The B1G as cars. And while we're at it, the ACC.
Penn State's vehicle should have been...

freecandy.jpg

The delusion over at the Rutty board is reaching unprecedented levels. Apparently they now own NY because they got a commitment from Scott who SU offered at LB and a WR who didn't have a committable offer and that SU hasn't been in touch with months. No mention of how SU has the higher player rating on every site and how half the players we apparently lost out on to RU didn't even have an RU offer. There also appears to be a new poster with a heavy SU obsession who has started 3-4 threads about SU in the last week comparing the two schools even their practice facility to the Dome. If you need a good laugh head over there. Apparently going 2-10 and losing 78-0 didn't humble that bunch.

The a$$ kicking from Washington can't come soon enough.

Just passed the new practice facility. Installation scheduled soon. Passing and punting is gonna be an issue. $8 million doesn't go very far when you spend in the shadow of the Empire State building.
3739.jpeg

Early line on opening weekend games. Rutgers is 30.5 dogs. LOL. For some perspective, here are other spreads of non-ranked versus ranked teams:

Utah St. +28.5 against Wisky
BGSU +18 vs Mich St.
Akron +33 vs Ped St.
West Mich (with new coach) +27 vs Southern Cal
App State +14 vs Georgia (who some believe could make the playoffs)
Purdue +25 vs Louisville

Sports Betting News and Vegas Odds

Syracuse not listed. Rutgers may be 1980's bad.

I thought he danced just fine.

The arm roll thing made it.

BTW, the boys over at the Ruttie board have mixed emotions about Coach Mac

Really classy bunch over there.

https://rutgers.forums.r0vals.com/threads/rip-dick-macpherson.126696/

Take out the "0" and put in an "i"

From some mouthbreather named "VirginiaRUfan":

"May he RIP, he was a good coach but as an RU fan I want to know where he's buried. There's something I want to do on it."

Classy guy. Classy moderators to let that post stay on the board, too.

"May he RIP, he was a good coach but as an RU fan I want to know where he's buried. There's something I want to do on it."

That's going to be a lot of peeing if he wants to do that on the grave of every coach who kicks Rutgers butt.

Shouldn't they want to do that to their coaches from that era? That would be like blaming Rich Rodriguez for Gerg.

IMG_0555.jpg

Man do I hate this fan base. I know others posted some nice things, but damn, I hope they go winless... in every sport.

A couple years later and Rutgers STILL firmly remains the gum on the bottom of your shoe. Once it clings to you, it simply gets stomped on. It's fan(s) are the specs of dirt that gradually over time accumulate on said piece of gum.

RUTGERSCRUSHED.gif
They fumbled on the first play of the game?!?!?!?!?!?!