The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 211 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

I love this, pure gold. Rutgers dumpster thread, syracusefan, August 15th, 2017...

Grouping of adult men...

Migos is the best!
No they're not!
They most certainly are (reference random top 10)...
Ok, I know my rap, they most certainly are NOT top 10...
Top group ever!

Holy shitezenberger we need a game. This place is turning into a middle school girls locker room.
thank you...

I love this, pure gold. Rutgers dumpster thread, syracusefan, August 15th, 2017...

Grouping of adult men...

Migos is the best!
No they're not!
They most certainly are (reference random top 10)...
Ok, I know my rap, they most certainly are NOT top 10...
Top group ever!

Holy shitezenberger we need a game. This place is turning into a middle school girls locker room.
And you would know what a middle school girls locker room looks like, how?

I'm pretty sure that the hot tub is going to look something like this when said and done..

FL48KAXFLM016KF.MEDIUM.jpg

One can only imagine what will be growing in there after a bunch of Rutgers fans jump in.

they have the louisville grad transfer bolin this year who torched us pretty good, as well as a vg receiving corps. recently got a ol commit with a very impressive offer sheet. i expect they may surprise a team or two and be more competitive. last years recruiting class was pretty decent
but of course, i am always paranoid that may become good again and hurt our recruiting.
the only answer to that if for us to become good again.

they have the louisville grad transfer bolin this year who torched us pretty good, as well as a vg receiving corps. recently got a ol commit with a very impressive offer sheet. i expect they may surprise a team or two and be more competitive. last years recruiting class was pretty decent
but of course, i am always paranoid that may become good again and hurt our recruiting.
They're going to suck.

Sleep easy, Tipp. Ash is still the HC.

The difference is Bolin played for Petrino at Louisville. He is now playing for ASH.

Morgan State better watch out!

giphy (1).gif

You mean they might win 3 games, and only lose to Michigan by 60?