The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 212 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

I'm pretty sure that the hot tub is going to look something like this when said and done..

FL48KAXFLM016KF.MEDIUM.jpg

One can only imagine what will be growing in there after a bunch of Rutgers fans jump in.

Where are the adamantium injectors?

Bill Connelly's Rutgers preview which includes spreads and win probabilities. Believe it or not, this was described as fairly aggressive.

ConnellyRUprojections.png

He's a Rutger fan

You know at first it was fun bringing up all the goofy stuff that Rutgers did. Now it's getting to be like making fun of the handicapped or the unfortunate. They can't help it they're Rutgers.

You know at first it was fun bringing up all the goofy stuff that Rutgers did. Now it's getting to be like making fun of the handicapped or the unfortunate. They can't help it they're Rutgers.

A similar thought crossed my mind, but Rutgers is an alleged institution of higher learning where intelligent people study a broad spectrum of topics related to life. As such, how can they repeat every screw up, make up new screw ups and then perfect those same screw ups?

One day a NJ housework-challenged husband decided to wash his Sweatshirt. Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to his wife, 'What setting do I use on the washing machine?'
'It depends,' she replied
. 'What does it say on your shirt?'
He yelled back, ' Rutgers !'

They will beat Morgan st and E Michigan, Purdue is really bad, and I guess they could beat Md, 4 is their ceiling.