The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 214 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Kids are more prone to excuses now than when I started. Nothing is ever their fault.

I know that I was not exactly Abe Lincoln, but, I could get called out on it. You call them out now, you're painted as a villain.

College is so much easier than high school, it's still a different era though.

Classic Rutty, they spend god knows how much on a ticket promotion with WFAN and then Joe Beningo spends the entire time ripping them. LMAO. Always liked listening to Joe now I love him.

https://rutgers.forums.r ivals.com/threads/surprised-i-didnt-see-a-comment-on-this-travesty.127885/

LOL, some of those people truly to want to fist fight over this stuff. Amazing.

Classic Rutty, they spend god knows how much on a ticket promotion with WFAN and then Joe Beningo spends the entire time ripping them. LMAO. Always liked listening to Joe now I love him.

https://rutgers.forums.r ivals.com/threads/surprised-i-didnt-see-a-comment-on-this-travesty.127885/
Beningo offered tickets to the 13th caller b/c "that's the real number of teams in the B1O" ... lol

"He's kind of an expert on transferring." LOL

Let me clue you in, Chris. Ain't nobody getting a full ride to play DII lacrosse.
Sure they can, between athletic and financial aid.

I was listening to them yesterday. I haven't heard your clip, but my favorite line from Joe yesterday was, "When I think of the Big Ten, I think of Rutgers!"

Needless to say, Sonny Corleone is Washington in this clip..

200w (5).gif

The 78-0 home loss really is amazing and probably deserves to be talked about more because the stats are pretty astronomical.

-Rutgers didn’t have a first down until the 9:06 mark of the 4th quarter.
-They only had two first downs all game. They were 0-17 on third downs.
-They allowed 600 yards of offense in a game where Michigan was trying to run the clock out.
-They allowed 9 rushing TD’s, 2 passing. Michigan ran for 481(8.6 per carry) yards in a game where everyone knew they were going to run every play.
-They only had 22 yards of total offense, less than Jabril Peppers averaged per run.
-They only had 5 yards passing.
-Only one player had a reception(he had all 5 of their receiving yards).
-They threw 18 times, so they averaged 0.3 yards per pass.
-Chris Laviano(1/8, 6 yards) had a 0.9 QB rating. Zach Allen, who was 1/10 and threw for negative 1 yard and beat him with a 1.3 rating.
-Rutgers ran 36 times for 34 yards. 0.9 ypc.
-Somehow they lost by 78 and were even on turnovers.

It’s video game stuff that happened in real life.

The box score is pretty amazing:
Michigan vs. Rutgers - Box Score - October 8, 2016 - ESPN

This is honestly almost as good as a Cuse win. Just makes me incredibly happy. Like straight-up Grinch grin.

YES! The RutgersAl 2017 Preview is up!

https://rutgers.forums. /threads/rutgers-well-positioned-for-big-things-in-2017.127999/

We've got enough talent to WIN the Big Ten, though I think we'll end up with 7 Wins, as we won't be able to execute on a level of a Penn State or Ohio State, though I like our chances to HAMMER Michigan, after last years monstrosity.
  • Jerry Kill, former Minnesota HC, and former Big Ten Coach of the Year, is our OC, and has designed an offensive juggernaut
  • Kyle Bolin is the QB, and seems poised to throw for 3K+ Yards
  • Kemoko Turay, who reminds me of Jason Pierre Paul, has returned from injury and is back to 100%. He should be one of the best ends in college football
  • Heisman Candidate Janarion Grant has returned from injury, and is thankfully back to 100%. He is the best Kick Returner in the country, and should have a big year as a wide receiver as well
  • The WR corp adds a plethora of Jersey Speed, with incoming wide receivers Everett Wormley, who reminds me of Dwayne Jarrett of USC, Bo Melton, who reminds me of Sammy Watkins, and Hunter Hayek, who reminds me of Hunter Renfrow
  • The Tight End is Jerome Washington, who reminds me of Miami First Round Pick David Njoku
  • Raheem Blackshear is an All Purpose Player who reminds me of Reggie Bush
  • Unlike prior seasons, the Offensive and Defensive Lines are now Big Ten Competitive
  • The Linebackers are lead by Butkus award candidate Deonte Roberts
  • The secondary, which could be the best in the country, is led by outstanding All American Candidate cover corner Blessaun Austin

No team has added as much incremental talent as Rutgers. After a productive offseason, Rutgers is poised to do big things, size of which will depend on our ability to execute. The talent is there, the depth is there, the coaching is there, now its time for the team to make it happen! We find out right away, with Washington coming to town tomorrow, so there's nowhere to run. College Football Beware!

Watch out B1G! Rutgers has the talent to win the conference!

LMAO

How bad must things be if that guy is only predicting 7 wins and one Heisman candidate?

Usually you get two or three Heisman candidates, a few All Americans, double digit wins, and a #3 ranking out of the preseason predictions.