The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 375 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

With what? Worms? Corn (since it may be deer season is some places)? Decoys?

IOW, "I saw what you did there."
I do not accept your sentence fragments as proper English. Your use of the question mark is also improper. Rule #1 states that a question mark must follow a direct question. The words worms, corn, and decoys are plural and singular forms of nouns. Nouns are not questions.

This would be better but still not sure if correct:
With what? With worms? With corn(...)? With decoys?

That being said I believe the correct form of the question would be:
With worms, corn(...), or decoys?

Sorry but you had this coming lol. Maybe if you had given me some cash to put in my cache to improve my cachet then maybe I could have let you off. Just sayin'......

Because Rutgers fans are morons and think everyone wants to coach there for God Schiano.
I hear bellichick is leaving the pats to coach the Rutgers d and Landry is coming back from the dead to coach the offense.

Reactions: FAL
OMG - is chopping wood going to be a thing again.

Bee-bah Bee-bah. Bee-bah. La police de grammaire française est ici.

From Wiktionary -
cache - A store of things that may be required in the future, which can be retrieved rapidly, protected or hidden in some way.
cachet - A special characteristic or quality; prestige.

I see it a lot. It grates on my nerves.
You are cash money with this.

There are several flaws in what Schiano was saying. If you are in a deep dark forest, and you pick out a tree to chop, it better be the shortest one you can find. Otherwise, I will guarantee that tree will get hung up and be useless, and dangerous, creating a widow maker. Obviously, Schiano has never worked or tried to survive in the woods.

I say, use a chainsaw, start with tree that won't get hung up on another tree. If it's for survival, make sure that tree is dead or it will be useless and won't burn, but watch for falling limbs above. Dead wood can break off from vibrations, causing injuries.

My advice to Coach Schiano is to stay out of the forest.

There are several flaws in what Schiano was saying. If you are in a deep dark forest, and you pick out a tree to chop, it better be the shortest one you can find. Otherwise, I will guarantee that tree will get hung up and be useless, and dangerous, creating a widow maker. Obviously, Schiano has never worked or tried to survive in the woods.

I say, use a chainsaw, start with tree that won't get hung up on another tree. If it's for survival, make sure that tree is dead or it will be useless and won't burn, but watch for falling limbs above. Dead wood can break off from vibrations, causing injuries.

My advice to Coach Schiano is to stay out of the forest.

wait until this dbag tries to chop down the Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State and Michigan State trees every year, not to mention the Indiana tree, and the Wisconsin/Iowa/Minny trees depending on the year. If a tree falls on Schiano and crushes him, does he make a noise?

wait until this dbag tries to chop down the Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State and Michigan State trees every year, not to mention the Indiana tree, and the Wisconsin/Iowa/Minny trees depending on the year. If a tree falls on Schiano and crushes him, does he make a noise?
I'm envisioning a Weekend at Bernie's scenario in which "Schiano" is held upright by several assistants during games and the RU athletic department can continue claiming that football is moving in the right direction after only losing to Indiana by three touchdowns.

I just love everything about this pic.

1575563237357.png

Bee-bah Bee-bah. Bee-bah. La police de grammaire française est ici.

From Wiktionary -
cache - A store of things that may be required in the future, which can be retrieved rapidly, protected or hidden in some way.
cachet - A special characteristic or quality; prestige.

I see it a lot. It grates on my nerves.
This crew has trouble with its vs it's; your vs you're; there vs their. Asking us to get cache vs cachet right is way out of our league. Sorry.

Looks like Shady cut bait with one of his beloved new jersey recruits.

Te’Rai Powell
6-1 180 ATH
St Joes HS, Montvale, NJ

ELHAI-lXUAANQU0.jpg

I hear bellichick is leaving the pats to coach the Rutgers d and Landry is coming back from the dead to coach the offense.
Nah, they’re going old school Giants with Landry and Lombardi. Belichick is too new school Giants

He better hope he can recruit better players in limited time if he starts booting kids and their offers.

I'm so hoping that no one transfers or leaves. We're so gonna kick them where they pee next year.