The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 380 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Well, I didn’t say that either, but whoever did...was right.

Well he’s already recruiting players we are and we need another big time recruiter. So...

He's punishing Temple right now

Stole their top recruiter and a couple of their prospects

Only pointing out he has a way of weaseling his way into things and I expect to see him linked with a lot of the same recruits we’re offering, down the road. Already seeing it.

Only pointing out he has a way of weaseling his way into things and I expect to see him linked with a lot of the same recruits we’re offering, down the road. Already seeing it.
Only the foolish ignorant are discounting him.

Rutgers is a player now.

Capture.PNG

This was in the Big East playing a super easy OOC schedule each year.
At a minimum Big Ten has 5 built in loses each year and I believe he has to play a P5 school with OOC so the ceiling for the turd tour 2.0 is 7-5.
Yeah Rugirls is a player again LOLOLOLOL.

Only the foolish ignorant are discounting him.

Rutgers is a player now.
Listen to say Rutgers is a player now is foolish, they will never be a player in the big 10 especially the big 10 east. Yes Rutgers will be better But like some people pointed out already shiano is no longer in the Big East and he can no longer have five little cupcakes OOC games to get his easy wins

My lord whomever made the GWB comparison, now that's all I see. Mannerisms and all

Listen to say Rutgers is a player now is foolish, they will never be a player in the big 10 especially the big 10 east. Yes Rutgers will be better But like some people pointed out already shiano is no longer in the Big East and he can no longer have five little cupcakes OOC games to get his easy wins
its all about how shciano and company impact our ability to recruit. we already are bottom feeders in acc. he has begun with the same formula he used last time. but as you said no cupcakes. he has begun by hiring a recruiter and another coach who has nj and eastern ties as well. it's amazing to me that those who had lived through schiano 1 and saw us get shut out of nj ---still discount this.----de nial is more than a river.;)

its all about how shciano and company impact our ability to recruit. we already are bottom feeders in acc. he has begun with the same formula he used last time. but as you said no cupcakes. he has begun by hiring a recruiter and another coach who has nj and eastern ties as well. it's amazing to me that those who had lived through schiano 1 and saw us get shut out of nj ---still discount this.----de nial is more than a river.;)
Guy was mediocre in a down big east. Yet somehow he's going to win in the big ten. Just stop dude.

Guy was mediocre in a down big east. Yet somehow he's going to win in the big ten. Just stop dude.
It's not about whether Rutgers is any good or not. It's about if Schiano is going to keep us from getting who we want (AND SHOULD WANT) from NJ and NYC. IMO, your naïve if you don't think he isn't going to impact our recruiting in NJ and NY. Our "camp offers" isn't cutting it in relation to the rest of the ACC. We aren't going to be pulling in volumes of high end recruits from North Carolina. We need to recruit the northeast too (high end recruits).

It's not about whether Rutgers is any good or not. It's about if Schiano is going to keep us from getting who we want (AND SHOULD WANT) from NJ and NYC. IMO, your naïve if you don't think he isn't going to impact our recruiting in NJ and NY. Our "camp offers" isn't cutting it in relation to the rest of the ACC. We aren't going to be pulling in volumes of high end recruits from North Carolina. We need to recruit the northeast too (high end recruits).
It's not 2006 anymore. Not the least bit worried about him. He was a failure at OSU and ten fans ran him out of town.

It's not 2006 anymore. Not the least bit worried about him. He was a failure at OSU and ten fans ran him out of town.
I understand, Ped St, ND, MIch, Ohio St. etc. will come into Downstate NY, NJ and PA to recruit the cream of the crop. However, Shady will be after them too and the second tier Jersey kids. If you don't think even a single recruit won't be swayed away from us by Shady, I'd be willing to bet a few $$. The first guy we better be worried about is the kid we just flipped from Temple.

I understand, Ped St, ND, MIch, Ohio St. etc. will come into Downstate NY, NJ and PA to recruit the cream of the crop. However, Shady will be after them too and the second tier Jersey kids. If you don't think even a single recruit won't be swayed away from us by Shady, I'd be willing to bet a few $$. The first guy we better be worried about is the kid we just flipped from Temple.
We just won 10 games a year ago. Not saying he won't get a recruit or. Two but times have changed the landscape is different.

For the 99th time, we had 3 NJ kids on our roster on a 10 win team last year. I have no idea why everyone obsesses about NJ.

For the 99th time, we had 3 NJ kids on our roster on a 10 win team last year. I have no idea why everyone obsesses about NJ.
And our record this year?? and the two years previous to the 10 win ??? Because of our proximity to NJ and Downstate NY. That's why we should care. Our recruiting has been at the bottom of the ACC...it shows.