The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 470 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

215 yards of total offense against a Syracuse defense that was missing starters all over the place.

Yup. Seems like a perfect fit.

Kirk was a massive failure at Minnesota. He surely was going to get fired.

But he has ties to Schiano and this was probably the only place left in the country that might be willing to hire him. Congrats to Kirk. I am sure he will continue the great tradition of standout OCs at Rutgers. RU fans must be thrilled.

Did anyone expect Shady to hire an offensive innovator for OC?

Did anyone expect Shady to hire an OC who believes in then forward pass?

Does anyone expect Shady to have an offense?

They could always try The Veer. He'll fit right in. Is that a box of Pop Tarts under his shirt?:

Minny.jpg

Last edited:
Ha! At least Albie won!

Lol, I believe only 1 sectional title though in his whole career. Lack of a passing game cost him a bunch of wins and being able to compete for a State title.

I mean let’s be real, who else was going there? You either hire a young and upcoming position coach and give them a chance, or you get somebody like this.

How long is shady under contract? I mean they are going to need to move on at some point. Rutgers took the bait though.

Even if the guy proves adequate it's a brutal sell to the fanbase. Just so boring as well

Last edited:
How long is shady under contract? I mean they are going to need to move on at some point. Rutgers took the bait though.

Even if the guy proves adequate it's a brutal sell to the fanbase. Just so boring as well
Five more years. At a price Rutgers cannot afford to buy out nor can their fanbase/big? money supporters.

All while operating in the red annually.