The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 472 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Not that it means anything Anthony Johnson has retweeted several Lonnie Rice tweets in the past including his commitment to Syracuse.

Was just trying to check his weight. He's not even listed on their '22 roster anymore on the Rutgers website. Complete wipe.

we're not going to take a kid who gets who gets the boot from another team.
Oh but its not his fault! I would take a risk on him because we need as much help as possible and a change of environment may do him good. Bet is he lands at Temple.

we're not going to take a kid who gets who gets the boot from another team.
Agree it’s not likely. I was wondering about it without knowing yet why he was leaving or I guess being dismissed.

Agree it’s not likely. I was wondering about it without knowing yet why he was leaving or I guess being dismissed.
yeah, once you hear "assault and theft", game over.

:confused:

1675952898500.png

Al is off his meds again​

There’s NO reason why we can’t win a National Championship One Day​

Isaiah Pacheco and Michael Burton are at the Pinnacle of professional football success. We have a coach who has a demonstrated history of recruiting well. We have a S&C Coach who has developed a ton of kids for the NFL. We have experienced assistants in place to take the program to the next level. A football operations center is being built. Once this is built, we will recruit with the best of them.

Lastly, Knights of the Raritan and Knight Society are doing an amazing job supporting our student athletes.

We live in the Best area in America, in location second to none. The only thing that was previously missing was a commitment to excellence. That is no longer the case.

As Howard Schnellenburger once said, “We are on a collision course with the National Championship. The only variable is time”

Isaiah Pacheco and Michael Burton are at the Pinnacle of professional football success. We have a coach who has a demonstrated history of recruiting well. We have a S&C Coach who has developed a ton of kids for the NFL. We have experienced assistants in place to take the program to the next level. A football operations center is being built. Once this is built, we will recruit with the best of them.

Lastly, Knights of the Raritan and Knight Society are doing an amazing job supporting our student athletes.

We live in the Best area in America, in location second to none. The only thing that was previously missing was a commitment to excellence. That is no longer the case.

As Howard Schnellenburger once said, “We are on a collision course with the National Championship. The only variable is time”
The only variable is time? The only limitation is time, there ain't enough of it in the span of existence.

I'm trying to figure out why Allen Iverson would say these things???