The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 473 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

I've met Al a couple times. He isn't a troll...just a superfan who is very positive.
I do remember hearing that from others but I keep forgetting because some of his posts are outrageous. rutgers people call him out all the time. Its like he enjoys getting their fans excited just to see them get disappointed.

I've met Al a couple times. He isn't a troll...just a superfan who is very positive.
Gotta respect anyone who claims to love NJ as much as he does. Some would call it paranoid delusion but it's just Al.

Al is off his meds again​

There’s NO reason why we can’t win a National Championship One Day​

Isaiah Pacheco and Michael Burton are at the Pinnacle of professional football success. We have a coach who has a demonstrated history of recruiting well. We have a S&C Coach who has developed a ton of kids for the NFL. We have experienced assistants in place to take the program to the next level. A football operations center is being built. Once this is built, we will recruit with the best of them.

Lastly, Knights of the Raritan and Knight Society are doing an amazing job supporting our student athletes.

We live in the Best area in America, in location second to none. The only thing that was previously missing was a commitment to excellence. That is no longer the case.

As Howard Schnellenburger once said, “We are on a collision course with the National Championship. The only variable is time”
He forgot to mention that Rivals overranks their recruits. Also, Schnellenberger made that quote while he was at Louisville compiling a sub .500 record over 10 years.

I miss his videos from his moms room with a Red “R” nailed to purple white washed walls.

Crown Royal and noted historian Dave Groul confirm Rutgers is a fraud. McGill invented football.

Sorry RutgersAl.

Yes, the first college football game that people today would recognize as football was Harvard v. McGill in 1874.

609CC901-732D-419F-82CC-28B793F79F83.jpeg
Purple whitewash? What does that mean?

This is a nicer version