The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 496 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Yeah let's not do this weird vague conspiracy BS, especially when it's saying he stepped down due to health. Are you people listening to yourselves?
It’s a pretty wide spread story that it was not a health issue, by many people, moderators of RU boards etc
Time will tell
I would rather it not be true

Last edited:
They put all their hopes and dreams in that QB

Watch Wimsatt explode at Kentucky

He's worse then Wimsatt, how they thought that was an upgrade is mind boggling. Still your talking about a program that though Wimsatt was the second coming when he enrolled early as a HS Sr so ya...

Howard about to punch it in as well.

I didn’t watch the last part of the Rutgers game but I saw in the boxscore that they scored an 11 yard rushing TD at the 0:00 mark of the 4th quarter? So Shady didn’t take a knee against Howard up 37-7? He makes it so easy to hate his guts, I hope they go 1-11

I didn’t watch the last part of the Rutgers game but I saw in the boxscore that they scored an 11 yard rushing TD at the 0:00 mark of the 4th quarter? So Shady didn’t take a knee against Howard up 37-7? He makes it so easy to hate his guts, I hope they go 1-11
Yes. And they supposedly hustled to the line of scrimmage to get the play in. The Howard coach had some words for Schiano at the postgame handshake.

Shady running up a score...

Sorry, the fourth quarter should have been for second, third, and fourth strings, not running up a score. The last play TD proves Shady has no character. Rutgers has deserved every shellacking the B1G has given them. And the folks on the Ol' Raritan believe he is a football genius.

Gotta disagree here … Rutgers had their backups in the game and the Howard coach called two timeouts in the final minute to extend the game. The game would have been over if Howard didn’t call the TO’s. Rutgers handed the ball off to a backup RB from 11 yards out and he scored. Don’t call TO’s if you want the game over. It’s not like Rutgers threw a 40 pass on the final play t run up the score. Don’t like Rutgers or GS at all but Howard did that to themselves.

Gotta disagree here … Rutgers had their backups in the game and the Howard coach called two timeouts in the final minute to extend the game. The game would have been over if Howard didn’t call the TO’s. Rutgers handed the ball off to a backup RB from 11 yards out and he scored. Don’t call TO’s if you want the game over. It’s not like Rutgers threw a 40 pass on the final play t run up the score. Don’t like Rutgers or GS at all but Howard did that to themselves.
I stand corrected on the scoring. However, Shady and Rutgers still stink beyond compare.