The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Pyle said:
The reality is that there is only 1 dumpster fire in the NE. It's not PSU with their lifted bowl ban and schollies returned. It's not BC with their upset of USC. It's not Pitt even with their coaching carousel(sp?). It's not Rutgers with their sold-out stadiums, top ratings, and 5-1 record. It's us. Facts: In just the past 10 years...... 1. We fired a coach with over 100 wins (only SEC teams do this, whether you agreed with it or not, it is what it is) 2. We hired a coach who gave us the lowest 4 year win total in our entire 100+ year history 3. We hired an alum who stated he just got his dream job only to bolt 4 years later and take half of his staff with him. Rumors fly about the struggles in regards to an IPF, local fans, media, etc. at which point is becomes obvious how difficult it is to win here. Doesn't help that he calls himself Saint Marrone because of the fact that we was able to win here(it might actually be true but was a black eye on the program) 4. We hire a coach who embarrasses himself on national TV by swearing at Dabo 5. Our last 3 head coaching hires had 0 years of head coaching experience before taking over here. 6. Our OC runs outside sweeps deep in his own territory against one of the best run defenses in the country and admits to calling plays similar to the way I do on my XBOX. 7. Our best option at QB is a guy who has thrown as many TD passes as the punter. 8. Our power running game can't gain 1 yd in the red zone against an FCS defense. 9. Our top WRs are all H-backs 10. On a Friday night, against a conference foe, one who we have history with from 10 years in the BE, we can't get 25k in their seats by kickoff. 11. We demote our OC before the Apple Festival and hand the booth over to a guy who spent the last 5 years in D3. 12. Our HC's response to criticism and losing is "Well at least ISIS isn't cutting my head off and I don't have Ebola" Yeah sure this post is going to upset a few people. But we all need a reality check. Nobody in the NE looks as bad as we do right now, nobody. I'm done bashing Rutgers, it's not fun when they are better than us.

Good list. You should be able to make a rutgirls one too going back that far. You can start with the naked wind sprints.

Sounds like someone DOES need a reality check - why do you even follow SU sports if it's such a dumpster fire? And why do you bother reading this thread if it infuriates you so?
So a fan can't be honest about the state of the program? That make a lot of sense.

So a fan can't be honest about the state of the program? That make a lot of sense.
Honesty is fine. It's great. Bus I'll ask again - why does he bother reading this thread if it infuriates him so? I'll be honest - I don't get it. No reason for reading a thread if it inflates his blood pressure as it seems to.

Still stands in my mind they are a not a rival. Looking down on them or not doesn't make them a rival. Our rivals are the schools I mentioned. But they also provide plenty of material to laugh at.
right now, we are providing that material. like it or not they are better coached and have fans that show up. many have been in denial of rutgers impact on us for several years. given the events of the past few days, press conference included, i am concerned about the recruits

The reality is that there is only 1 dumpster fire in the NE. It's not PSU with their lifted bowl ban and schollies returned. It's not BC with their upset of USC. It's not Pitt even with their coaching carousel(sp?). It's not Rutgers with their sold-out stadiums, top ratings, and 5-1 record. It's us. Facts:

In just the past 10 years...

1. We fired a coach with over 100 wins (only SEC teams do this, whether you agreed with it or not, it is what it is)
2. We hired a coach who gave us the lowest 4 year win total in our entire 100+ year history
3. We hired an alum who stated he just got his dream job only to bolt 4 years later and take half of his staff with him. Rumors fly about the struggles in regards to an IPF, local fans, media, etc. at which point is becomes obvious how difficult it is to win here. Doesn't help that he calls himself Saint Marrone because of the fact that we was able to win here(it might actually be true but was a black eye on the program)
4. We hire a coach who embarrasses himself on national TV by swearing at Dabo
5. Our last 3 head coaching hires had 0 years of head coaching experience before taking over here.
6. Our OC runs outside sweeps deep in his own territory against one of the best run defenses in the country and admits to calling plays similar to the way I do on my XBOX.
7. Our best option at QB is a guy who has thrown as many TD passes as the punter.
8. Our power running game can't gain 1 yd in the red zone against an FCS defense.
9. Our top WRs are all H-backs
10. On a Friday night, against a conference foe, one who we have history with from 10 years in the BE, we can't get 25k in their seats by kickoff.
11. We demote our OC before the Apple Festival and hand the booth over to a guy who spent the last 5 years in D3.
12. Our HC's response to criticism and losing is "Well at least ISIS isn't cutting my head off and I don't have Ebola"

Yeah sure this post is going to upset a few people. But we all need a reality check. Nobody in the NE looks as bad as we do right now, nobody. I'm done bashing Rutgers, it's not fun when they are better than us.

1. Coach P had to go ...
2. Every school has a bad hire ... hell look at what is happening at Michigan
3. It is a private institution in CNY ... at least they aren't bankrupting the state like they do at RU
4. Yep and he apologized of course this is after our fanbase lambasted Marrone for showing no emotion at all
5. G-Rob bad hire, Marrone good hire, Shafer TBD
6. Terrible play call and has been demoted ... quite frankly no matter what he calls the kids aren't executing
7. Yep and has had touchdowns dropped in each of the last 3 games .. your point?
8. Fair enough ... however we were missing 40% of the OL
9. See Gronkowski in NE
10. If you are just figuring out we have fair weather fans I don't know what to tell you
11. Yep and that guy actually helped turn the offense around at the tail end of last season, someone should have told Oregon Chip Kelly was a bad hire since they found him at New Hampshire ... again stupid logic these guys have to start somewhere
12. Yeah it was a poor response however at least he wasn't touching someone in a non Sandusky way or plugging his kids with basketballs .. soaking a state budget or playing Howard every year just to win enough games to make a bowl game and lose 2 of the last 3 while having your fan base storm the field because you beat a 2-3 squad who love concussed QBs, lose a QB because he put a bouncer in a coma ... have the Eric Lagrand debacle at commencement and have more guys decommit in a 4 month period than most schools have players commit ... oh and lets not forget some of the stellar behavior of guys like Ray Rice and Underwood ... Oh and do I need to mention that other than the piss poor bowl game performance this has all happened in the last year? Hell you needed to go back a decade just to pull enough together to match 12 months of their ineptness ... but hey life is good at RU ... if we want to call a spade a spade then please do so ... lets not just cherry pick a 5-1 start against teams with a combined 8-21 record because just like every other season they do get found out only they aren't hiding in the BE anymore. And for such a wonderful attraction how come we can have better TV ratings in the Pinstripe against WVU than they did against a much bigger draw in ND ... things that make you go hmmmm.

Honesty is fine. It's great. Bus I'll ask again - why does he bother reading this thread if it infuriates him so? I'll be honest - I don't get it. No reason for reading a thread if it inflates his blood pressure as it seems to.

I think infuriate is a little strong. I was simply pointing out the fact that maybe we shouldn't worry so much about the trash heap across town when we have quite a mess in our own backyard to clean up. This thread is all good and fun and I have been one of the first to contribute however after the first half of the season it seems they are doing just fine and we are the ones with some serious issues.

right now, we are providing that material. like it or not they are better coached and have fans that show up. many have been in denial of rutgers impact on us for several years. given the events of the past few days, press conference included, i am concerned about the recruits
As bad as they are, this one fact could lead to them becoming a better program than we are.

Football isn't a product. You don't get what you pay for, you get what you cheer for. We can fix everything else, but if that mindset doesn't change, we're going to be fighting uphill in perpetuity.

1. Coach P had to go ...
2. Every school has a bad hire ... hell look at what is happening at Michigan
3. It is a private institution in CNY ... at least they aren't bankrupting the state like they do at RU
4. Yep and he apologized of course this is after our fanbase lambasted Marrone for showing no emotion at all
5. G-Rob bad hire, Marrone good hire, Shafer TBD
6. Terrible play call and has been demoted ... quite frankly no matter what he calls the kids aren't executing
7. Yep and has had touchdowns dropped in each of the last 3 games .. your point?
8. Fair enough ... however we were missing 40% of the OL
9. See Gronkowski in NE
10. If you are just figuring out we have fair weather fans I don't know what to tell you
11. Yep and that guy actually helped turn the offense around at the tail end of last season, someone should have told Oregon Chip Kelly was a bad hire since they found him at New Hampshire ... again stupid logic these guys have to start somewhere
12. Yeah it was a poor response however at least he wasn't touching someone in a non Sandusky way or plugging his kids with basketballs .. soaking a state budget or playing Howard every year just to win enough games to make a bowl game and lose 2 of the last 3 while having your fan base storm the field because you beat a 2-3 squad who love concussed QBs, lose a QB because he put a bouncer in a coma ... have the Eric Lagrand debacle at commencement and have more guys decommit in a 4 month period than most schools have players commit ... oh and lets not forget some of the stellar behavior of guys like Ray Rice and Underwood ... Oh and do I need to mention that other than the piss poor bowl game performance this has all happened in the last year? Hell you needed to go back a decade just to pull enough together to match 12 months of their ineptness ... but hey life is good at RU ... if we want to call a spade a spade then please do so ... lets not just cherry pick a 5-1 start against teams with a combined 8-21 record because just like every other season they do get found out only they aren't hiding in the BE anymore. And for such a wonderful attraction how come we can have better TV ratings in the Pinstripe against WVU than they did against a much bigger draw in ND ... things that make you go hmmmm.
1. Coach P had exactly 1 sub .500 season(not counting a bowl loss), in the 10 years since he was fired we've endured 5 losing seasons and seem well on our way to #6.
2. Michigan has been a train wreck since Carr left.
3. Agreed
4. Apology or not, it's undisciplined and indicative of the way our team plays.
5. Yes Marrone was a good hire, the way he cut and bailed though tells me there are behind the scenes issues. He didn't want to be here. I don't believe it's because he's an 'NFL' guy, he wasn't getting the support he needed from the top. It seems with the IPF going up that may be less of an issue than before and I hope so.
6. Isn't it the coaches job to give the kids a gameplan they can execute?
7. We can make excuses, fact is 1 TD pass in 5 games. That doesn't get it done.
8. Shouldn't our 2's beat their 1's?
9. I'd rather see Mike Williams, Alec Lemon, Marcus Sales, etc. We need a true #1 WR. Blame goes to Marrone for this though, I don't expect one of Shafer's guys to be ready to step in to that role yet. Hoping Ishmael is there by next year.
10. We have fair weather fans but Rutgers packs their stadium. They are doing something right and we are not. They also charge 10x what we do for parking and still pack their stadium.
11. New Hampshire is still a D1-FCS school. Not DIII like Cortland State. Chip Kelly also shattered every offensive record at NH. Since Kelly is the model for comparison I'd like to see this from Lester: In his first season as offensive coordinator at Oregon, the Ducks led the Pac-10 in scoring (38.15 ppg) and total offense (467.54 ypg), and also became the highest scoring team while amassing the most yards in the history of Oregon football. Prior to Kelly's arrival at Oregon, Dennis Dixon struggled in his first three seasons at quarterback. Under Kelly's guidance, Dixon was the Pac-10 Offensive Player of the Year and emerged as a Heisman Trophy candidate.
12. The whole point of my post is simply to say maybe we should worry about our own issues before we run around slamming other programs.

1. Coach P had exactly 1 sub .500 season(not counting a bowl loss), in the 10 years since he was fired we've endured 5 losing seasons and seem well on our way to #6.
2. Michigan has been a train wreck since Carr left.
3. Agreed
4. Apology or not, it's undisciplined and indicative of the way our team plays.
5. Yes Marrone was a good hire, the way he cut and bailed though tells me there are behind the scenes issues. He didn't want to be here. I don't believe it's because he's an 'NFL' guy, he wasn't getting the support he needed from the top. It seems with the IPF going up that may be less of an issue than before and I hope so.
6. Isn't it the coaches job to give the kids a gameplan they can execute?
7. We can make excuses, fact is 1 TD pass in 5 games. That doesn't get it done.
8. Shouldn't our 2's beat their 1's?
9. I'd rather see Mike Williams, Alec Lemon, Marcus Sales, etc. We need a true #1 WR. Blame goes to Marrone for this though, I don't expect one of Shafer's guys to be ready to step in to that role yet. Hoping Ishmael is there by next year.
10. We have fair weather fans but Rutgers packs their stadium. They are doing something right and we are not. They also charge 10x what we do for parking and still pack their stadium.
11. New Hampshire is still a D1-FCS school. Not DIII like Cortland State. Chip Kelly also shattered every offensive record at NH. Since Kelly is the model for comparison I'd like to see this from Lester: In his first season as offensive coordinator at Oregon, the Ducks led the Pac-10 in scoring (38.15 ppg) and total offense (467.54 ypg), and also became the highest scoring team while amassing the most yards in the history of Oregon football. Prior to Kelly's arrival at Oregon, Dennis Dixon struggled in his first three seasons at quarterback. Under Kelly's guidance, Dixon was the Pac-10 Offensive Player of the Year and emerged as a Heisman Trophy candidate.
12. The whole point of my post is simply to say maybe we should worry about our own issues before we run around slamming other programs.

1. If you felt he was safe to keep after the Purdue and GT debacles that season and watching the program fall into a steady decline I don't know to tell you. Bad losses to Temple and even RU highlighted the end of his reign. He refused to change his staff something Shafer has shown he is willing to do. Keep DeLeone was the definition of insanity.
2. Yes they have but again my point is bad hires happen .. often this just exemplifies my point.
3. Agree to agree
4. Discipline is a problem with this team but Shafer shows what a lot of coaches in a very violent game .. fire in their belly.
5. Again fund raising is hard at a private institution and it seems Marrone didn't want to wait any longer whether or not there were promises made I don't know but you can't argue progress has been made where is the new RU IPF?
6. Yes it is but I'll tell you what I'll tell McDonald to run Lewis' route and catch the lollipop in the endzone for him. He was in a position he didn't execute period. Touchdown drops and penalties have butchered this team, I can live with certain things but the dropped passes and penalties are back breaking.
7. No it doesn't should be at least 5 ... but that is about dropped passes so if you want to go there ask Brandon Coleman how many he had in his RU career ...
8. Yes they should however if you are playing out of position it makes it that much more difficult and the fact is some guys were
9. I get that ... so they brought in a Florida 1st team all stater .. yes Ishmael will be the dude
10. Yes they do and again when they weren't winning where were these fans .. again we swap schedules and we would swap records and I bet their fans wouldn't show like they do and won't show when they start getting stomped by B1G elite.
11. Fair enough however I don't mind taking a shot on a guy who threw for nearly 12000 yards as a QB to run my offense ... do you?
12. I get your point however they are still a sh!tshow that is too entertaining to ignore ... and like I said a bunch of smoke and mirrors.

1. If you felt he was safe to keep after the Purdue and GT debacles that season and watching the program fall into a steady decline I don't know to tell you. Bad losses to Temple and even RU highlighted the end of his reign. He refused to change his staff something Shafer has shown he is willing to do. Keep DeLeone was the definition of insanity.
2. Yes they have but again my point is bad hires happen .. often this just exemplifies my point.
3. Agree to agree
4. Discipline is a problem with this team but Shafer shows what a lot of coaches in a very violent game .. fire in their belly.
5. Again fund raising is hard at a private institution and it seems Marrone didn't want to wait any longer whether or not there were promises made I don't know but you can't argue progress has been made where is the new RU IPF?
6. Yes it is but I'll tell you what I'll tell McDonald to run Lewis' route and catch the lollipop in the endzone for him. He was in a position he didn't execute period. Touchdown drops and penalties have butchered this team, I can live with certain things but the dropped passes and penalties are back breaking.
7. No it doesn't should be at least 5 ... but that is about dropped passes so if you want to go there ask Brandon Coleman how many he had in his RU career ...
8. Yes they should however if you are playing out of position it makes it that much more difficult and the fact is some guys were
9. I get that ... so they brought in a Florida 1st team all stater .. yes Ishmael will be the dude
10. Yes they do and again when they weren't winning where were these fans .. again we swap schedules and we would swap records and I bet their fans wouldn't show like they do and won't show when they start getting stomped by B1G elite.
11. Fair enough however I don't mind taking a shot on a guy who threw for nearly 12000 yards as a QB to run my offense ... do you?
12. I get your point however they are still a sh!tshow that is too entertaining to ignore ... and like I said a bunch of smoke and mirrors.
3. Agree to agree

I think #12 applies a lot more to us than it does to them. Even you have to admit that we unfortunately have no business looking down at any other program, including Rutgers.

3. Agree to agree

In regards to P and GT, I'm pretty sure the beatdown we took last year was worse. And GT didn't have Calvin Johnson last year either. Purdue was a combination of being improperly prepared and playing a true frosh QB. It was a major mistake agreed, however those blowouts were no worse than the ones we took last year from GT and NW. I'm not even comparing them to the FSU/Clemson games as that wouldn't be fair.

Michigan hasn't had a good hire since they got rid of Carr. The program is sinking. Carr's biggest issue was that he couldn't beat OSU, I wonder how many people wish they hadn't pushed him out the door.

Hmmm fire in the belly huh? I know all about that, as a fan of the Detroit Lions I can tell you without a doubt, Schwartz had more fire in his belly than the Devil himself. Detroit was also the most undisciplined team in the league and it cost us every year.

A few dropped passes is lack of focus or whatever, with the amount we've seen this year, we need to look at the position coach. McWhat?

Ishmael - don't count your eggs before they hatch. I'm all for the kid lighting it up. I was also all for Moss and a slew of other top notch recruits to do the same, unfortunately that didn't happen. These are 20 year old kids, alot of real life things can affect their game. I'm not saying he won't succeed, it's just that I've stopped anointing kids as saviors of the program until they are deserving of such praise.

Rutgers was 6-7 last season. They announced 48k for their game against Howard and sold out vs PSU. So that argument is false. We had a better season than them last year and still don't come close to seeing their numbers.

Joe Montana and Brett Favre were great QBs too, doesn't mean they would make good OCs.

We really have no business bashing anyone right now. Not even a directional school. That's my entire point. This season is practically lost before Halloween. We just made a mess of the OC demotion, our starting QB is gone the rest of the season and being replaced by a 2 headed - if you have 2 then you have none - qb monster. Our special teams are awful and we have coaches(multiple) who keep botching every public interview they get. About the only thing we DO seem to have going for us right now is the IPF.

In regards to P and GT, I'm pretty sure the beatdown we took last year was worse. And GT didn't have Calvin Johnson last year either. Purdue was a combination of being improperly prepared and playing a true frosh QB. It was a major mistake agreed, however those blowouts were no worse than the ones we took last year from GT and NW. I'm not even comparing them to the FSU/Clemson games as that wouldn't be fair.

Michigan hasn't had a good hire since they got rid of Carr. The program is sinking. Carr's biggest issue was that he couldn't beat OSU, I wonder how many people wish they hadn't pushed him out the door.

Hmmm fire in the belly huh? I know all about that, as a fan of the Detroit Lions I can tell you without a doubt, Schwartz had more fire in his belly than the Devil himself. Detroit was also the most undisciplined team in the league and it cost us every year.

A few dropped passes is lack of focus or whatever, with the amount we've seen this year, we need to look at the position coach. McWhat?

Ishmael - don't count your eggs before they hatch. I'm all for the kid lighting it up. I was also all for Moss and a slew of other top notch recruits to do the same, unfortunately that didn't happen. These are 20 year old kids, alot of real life things can affect their game. I'm not saying he won't succeed, it's just that I've stopped anointing kids as saviors of the program until they are deserving of such praise.

Rutgers was 6-7 last season. They announced 48k for their game against Howard and sold out vs PSU. So that argument is false. We had a better season than them last year and still don't come close to seeing their numbers.

Joe Montana and Brett Favre were great QBs too, doesn't mean they would make good OCs.

We really have no business bashing anyone right now. Not even a directional school. That's my entire point. This season is practically lost before Halloween. We just made a mess of the OC demotion, our starting QB is gone the rest of the season and being replaced by a 2 headed - if you have 2 then you have none - qb monster. Our special teams are awful and we have coaches(multiple) who keep botching every public interview they get. About the only thing we DO seem to have going for us right now is the IPF.

Ok so our situation isn't great but let me ask you this:

1.) Did Boehiem spend his practices plugging his players with basketballs and being completely verbally abusive?
2.) Did SU hire someone with a history for being completely abusive as their AD?
3.) Is SU draining the state funds to maintain their AD?
4.) Is SU so desperate for excitement that the fanbase storms the field after beating a 2-3 squad?
5.) Is the administrative staff at SU responsible for bringing in a crippled football player for a commencement address ... says just kidding then says ... oh ok, you can speak?
6.) Is the SU staff running around making off-color Sandusky jokes? (Note this really doesn't bother me that much but they have apologized for doing this and running the T-shirt campaign so it bothered a lot of people apparently)
7.) Ah hell do I need to keep going at this point about decommits and all the other stuff that has gone on with RU and how fans outside of our scope see them? I have cousins who actually went there and think the school has become a complete joke and no I am not joking.

I get your point about Farve and Montana however it works in both directions, you want to dismiss him because he came from D3, it does not mean he won't succeed and if last season was any indication he did run the offense well at the tail end of the season.

From the perspectives of perception as a whole our problems are smaller. Yep we have had bad press conferences and a coach came across as arrogant and jaded ... big friggin deal ... look at how Herrmann looks ... it isn't even close and she is the AD.

Look at the areas you are picking on with the respect to the football program and then compare it to that train wreck on the banks of the Piscataway ... its not even close, they are a bigger joke in hoops. You are looking at it from the wrong perspective and FWIW we were a better team last year and won a bowl game ... don't really feel that has any bearing on the disaster in NJ.

Does anyone really believe Rutgers will be winning out and claiming the B1G title and a playoff birth? Seriously, some on here make it sound like Rutgers is a juggernaut simply because they are 5-1, beating a pop warner football OOC and taking down a Michigan team that is so far down that I thought GRob was the HC. And before anyone sings their praises again, two points:

1) When Rutgers has won regularly in the B1G (that means beating the big boys and won a few titles) then Rutgers can say they have arrived, not until then. One season, let alone one victory, does not a great team make.
2) They are still Rutgers. No one cares.

And another thing: This is still a Syracuse board, take your Rutgers love to their Rival board. They would love to have a few Syracuse fans on their site...at least until Syracuse wins, then your welcome will wear thin.

Does anyone really believe Rutgers will be winning out and claiming the B1G title and a playoff birth? Seriously, some on here make it sound like Rutgers is a juggernaut simply because they are 5-1, beating a pop warner football OOC and taking down a Michigan team that is so far down that I thought GRob was the HC. And before anyone sings their praises again, two points:

1) When Rutgers has won regularly in the B1G (that means beating the big boys and won a few titles) then Rutgers can say they have arrived, not until then. One season, let alone one victory, does not a great team make.
2) They are still Rutgers. No one cares.

And another thing: This is still a Syracuse board, take your Rutgers love to their Rival board. They would love to have a few Syracuse fans on their site...at least until Syracuse wins, then your welcome will wear thin.
5-1 vs 2-3. I'm just so tired of that. Twist it anyway you want, it's still 5-1 vs. 2-3.

This guy disagrees

Rutgers+Fat+Guy.jpg

Can we all just get back to making fun of Rutgers? There are plenty of threads on this board talking about the mess we're in. :D :eek:

actually the best thing that can be done is to delete this entire thread and get back to reality. stop the obsession, denial and all the other crap, as we have no room to talk---until we prove something. all this thread does is perseverate bs with no other purpose than to provide a avenue of catharsis for those in denial of ru status as opposed our own at this point in time. it borders on the rediculous, and is now embarrassing.

My point is some are laughing at their fans for rushing the field after they beat Michigan, and that's just stupid, especially in view of the fact that we can only claim wins against Nova and CM. All this silly back and forth about how superior we are to them is laughable and sad really. We are not a top program anymore. We have been irrelevant for years, and from what I've seen, we won't be anything more for some time.

Have you watched Michigan this year? They beat 4 crappy teams and the worst Michigan team I have seen in my lifetime.

This thread should only be for making fun of Rutgers. If you feel the need to say something positive about them, go kick rocks and hit the road.

Thanks,

Diehard SU fans

5-1 vs 2-3. I'm just so tired of that. Twist it anyway you want, it's still 5-1 vs. 2-3.
If you wish to switch your allegiance to Rutgers, you are free to do so. Syracuse has 5 winnable games on the slate. Rutgers has tOSU, Wiscy, Nebraska, Indiana, MState and Maryland. They may not even win another game (I give them Indiana but Maryland should beat them, the other four have no business losing to Rutgers).

We had a problem with our OC and offense. We made a change and if we have to get a new OC after the season, Shafer will. We've been through worse. Besides, RF is probably gone next year or the following year and then they are back to Flood. I wouldn't mind if Shafer paid RF out the nose to be our OC (double slam on Rutgers).

Even if our football team loses this season, would you rather be Rutgers of Syracuse overall?

Pyle said:
I think infuriate is a little strong. I was simply pointing out the fact that maybe we shouldn't worry so much about the trash heap across town when we have quite a mess in our own backyard to clean up. This thread is all good and fun and I have been one of the first to contribute however after the first half of the season it seems they are doing just fine and we are the ones with some serious issues.

If theirs is a trash heap - our is a waste paper basket. It feels like a big mess in the middle of it - but the truth is we've lost one game we should have won and lost our toss up to Ville. We changed OC which is juicy and feels nuts - but in the end - it was just a needed change at the right time. No one outside of CNY even cares.