The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 76 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

I agree our program and athletic department are a fudging mess
Athletic Department is a mess? What? SU has some of the best non-revenue sports teams in the NCAA, not just the ACC. Sure, there may be some small stuff happening with JB and the boys, but that's relatively minor in the grand scheme of things.

Athletic Department is a mess? What? SU has some of the best non-revenue sports teams in the NCAA, not just the ACC. Sure, there may be some small stuff happening with JB and the boys, but that's relatively minor in the grand scheme of things.
lol it isn't small

1.jpg

The number of views of this thread (129,670) will soon surpass the population of Syracuse (144,669).

OH FOR F*CKS SAKE!!! Why did you bring back this thread from the dead? It was resting peacefully in a North Jersey landfill.

I mean seriously people....let them go

44PRIDE said:
OH FOR F*CKS SAKE!!! Why did you bring back this thread from the dead? It was resting peacefully in a North Jersey landfill. I mean seriously people...let them go

I want to agree with you - but there is a gaping hole in my life without the unbridled hatred that Rutgers brings. Until NC State or Wake Forest sink to that low (really hard to do, even for Clawson) - this will be the the place that unites our hatred.

NEVER want this thread to disappear. Any time I can take a crack at Rutgirls is a good day. Will be very interesting if we turn NJ back around to a strong point for our recruiting if they fall off the face of the earth again. Go CUSE!

I'll say it again. They should be our last game of the season. Each year.

No. BC is and should remain our last game of the season. But I wouldn't be against Rutgers as the second game of our season each year.

Cheers,
Neil

BC for me is the same as Pitt. Glad we play both of them - and I'm thrilled when we beat them. But the 'Girls? I loathe them. And I hate that they are trying to be NY's team.

BC for me is the same as Pitt. Glad we play both of them - and I'm thrilled when we beat them. But the 'Girls? I loathe them. And I hate that they are trying to be NY's team.

Don't care enough about them to truly hate. The only interesting aspect about trying to restart a long-term series with them is the NYC college football team angle. Though neither will ever truly be that, it's enough of a storyline (again barely) for the talking heads to possible push and get the game some national play in early September, but not enough to make it a season-ending game with the hopes of making decent tv.

Cheers,
Neil

Tobias Funke said:
Curious how we compare. I feel like it may not be far off in the same time period.

We've had 11 since 2010 with 6 coming in the same timeframe as Flood. So yea, we have no room to talk.

Pierce Brewster 2013
Walls 2013
Norton 2013
Hunt 2012
Spruill 2012
Rene 2012
Sales 2011
West 2011
Miller 2011
Carter 2010
Cater 2010

Did I forget anyone?