The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 77 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

We've had 11 since 2010 with 6 coming in the same timeframe as Flood. So yea, we have no room to talk.

Pierce Brewster 2013
Walls 2013
Norton 2013
Hunt 2012
Spruill 2012
Rene 2012
Sales 2011
West 2011
Miller 2011
Carter 2010
Cater 2010

Did I forget anyone?

Aren't those all Marrone recruits?

PhatOrange said:
Aren't those all Marrone recruits?

No. Sales and Carter were Grob.

We've had 11 since 2010 with 6 coming in the same timeframe as Flood. So yea, we have no room to talk.

Pierce Brewster 2013
Walls 2013
Norton 2013
Hunt 2012
Spruill 2012
Rene 2012
Sales 2011
West 2011
Miller 2011
Carter 2010
Cater 2010

Did I forget anyone?
This site only lists 10 and 4 lax arrestees. No hoops players listed. I believe they only go back to 2010.

omniorange said:
No. BC is and should remain our last game of the season. But I wouldn't be against Rutgers as the second game of our season each year. Cheers, Neil

I don't like BC as our end of the season game. There will never be students in attendance at either venue (insert joke about how there are no students anyway). I'd rather have it as 2nd or 3rd weekend of October. That worked out well in the Big East days. Chestnut Hill in mid October is much better than late November.

I don't like BC as our end of the season game. There will never be students in attendance at either venue (insert joke about how there are no students anyway). I'd rather have it as 2nd or 3rd weekend of October. That worked out well in the Big East days. Chestnut Hill in mid October is much better than late November.

Understood. But we are in a conference that likes end of the year rivalry games. The realistic ACC options are either Pitt or BC. And Rutgers is the only realistic option OOC. So everything you mention is true for all three games. Now, if we were in the Coastal division and played Miami annually, then that would be a different story. ;)

Cheers,
Neil

omniorange said:
Understood. But we are in a conference that likes end of the year rivalry games. The realistic ACC options are either Pitt or BC. And Rutgers is the only realistic option OOC. So everything you mention is true for all three games. Now, if we were in the Coastal division and played Miami annually, then that would be a different story. ;) Cheers, Neil

So yeah, if I had a vote, which I never will, it would be Pitt as the finale if we're going off current division alignment. If they do move things around, then agree give me Miami. Only other option is to get something long term OOC, of which only Rutgers, or maybe Maryland makes sense.

I'd love BC to become our version of Tennessee - Alabama.

Last edited:
dang straight they dont play hoops so they cant have any arrested

All their BBall players are too busy trying to get the "SPALDING" imprint removed from their foreheads from the basketballs being fired at them.

We should want Rutgers to keep Flood. The guy isn't a great HC. With their conference spot and in-state recruiting they could attract a coach looking to move up the ladder. I don't mind if Schiano goes back there but don't want them to get a good prospect.

We should want Rutgers to keep Flood. The guy isn't a great HC. With their conference spot and in-state recruiting they could attract a coach looking to move up the ladder. I don't mind if Schiano goes back there but don't want them to get a good prospect.

Gerg is available.

FOIA request time.
I'm claiming ignorance in regards to this Freedom of Information Act. Even though he's a public employee, does it make a difference that it was his private email?

I'm claiming ignorance in regards to this Freedom of Information Act. Even though he's a public employee, does it make a difference that it was his private email?
Assuming the email was received by the professor's school email address so his email being private won't matter.
Football Scoop tweeted that many coaches were using private email addresses to get around the FOIA issue.

This is the kind of stuff you never have to worry about with Shafer. He'll never throw out his integrity just to get a 4-star kid on the field.

Looks like Barnwell already got himself a "Fall-Guy". F.A.M.I.L.Y.