The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

This site does not allow links to other sports-related message board sites. Copy the link and in the space after 'rutgers.' enter 'r i v a l s . c o m' (without the spaces, of course).
Cool, thanks!

I didn't think it was a R Ovals article.

This site does not allow links to other sports-related message board sites. Copy the link and in the space after 'rutgers.' enter 'r i v a l s . c o m' (without the spaces, of course).
Thanks for covering me.

IMG_20141025_151345.jpg

You have to figure that the way the B1G was pumping Rutgers earlier in the season they were trying to build momentum for the teams they would be facing later on . . . Ohio State, Nebraska, Wisky . . . to make their blow out wins look better in the eyes of the pollsters.

You have to figure that the way the B1G was pumping Rutgers earlier in the season they were trying to build momentum for the teams they would be facing later on . . . Ohio State, Nebraska, Wisky . . . to make their blow out wins look better in the eyes of the pollsters.

you're thinking too deep. B1G wanted to send the "brand name" teams to Piscataway for the innagural season. It just so happened to be that Michigan was down and PSU is reeling from the schollies. Had either team been at their historical level, RU would be a 1 or 2 win team in the BiG, just like Purdue, Illinois, IU etc

Another Whoopin', well deserved.

Not sure how that happened. I was informed that Rutgers was going to take the B1G by storm. You know they once beat Michigan. And they had the ESB lit up in red. (Sarcasm off.)

Not sure how that happened. I was informed that Rutgers was going to take the B1G by storm. You know they once beat Michigan. And they had the ESB lit up in red. (Sarcasm off.)

Michigan sucks and if not for a terrible call, Rutgers would have lost.

Rutgers OOC opponents record : 9-21
Syracuse : 21-9

That's why they had four built in wins, otherwise they would be a one or two win team

Their D has taken a hit in the Big Ten ... Once Nova and Caroo are gone, their O will join the D in the gutter

Puffed their chest at 5-1 playing bums
Now staring at 5-4 with ESPN FPI only favoring them against Indiana

Pat Kelly said:
It's honestly insane how many posts this has

You just added one.

I can't believe people keeping adding replying to this thread

:D

I can't believe people keeping adding replying to this thread

:D

Until I find another team to hate as much as I do Rutgers (yeah, yeah, yeah, I know we don't play them anymore), I will keep this thread alive.

texascpa said:
Until I find another team to hate as much as I do Rutgers (yeah, yeah, yeah, I know we don't play them anymore), I will keep this thread alive.

How about Clemson and their classless fans who boo our injured players? (My first post in this thread ... I'll go take a shower now to clean off the filth.)

The Girls out scored by over 100 points in their last three games! Floyd now 0-14 vs teams with a wining record!

How about as a cleansing we close this thread?

We have no right to pick on anyone at this point (and yes I was an active participant here)

LOL - I was thinking of posting the same thing. At this point, it just doesn't matter.

How about as a cleansing we close this thread?

We have no right to pick on anyone at this point (and yes I was an active participant here)
I agree our program and athletic department are a fudging mess