The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 103 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

WOW.
20150926132909.0.jpg
I love seeing the booster on the 2 yard line pointing it out to his buddy. LOL

690West said:
WOW.

That RG and RT look like they're lined up in the backfield.

That RG and RT look like they're lined up in the backfield.
Trick play to draw the Rutgers player offsides. Move the ball half the distance to the goal line.

My goodness, there's just so much to put in this thread:

-993e58c1bee6106e.JPG

yyy222_zpsarjemmpg.jpg
Uh...why is becoming crossed out? That's correct in that context, unless everything I know about grammar is wrong. "Became" changes the tense. Becoming is the proper tense with "defeating" coming before it.

Uh...why is becoming crossed out? That's correct in that context, unless everything I know about grammar is wrong. "Became" changes the tense. Becoming is the proper tense with "defeating" coming before it.
Agreed, and it matches in tense with 'defeating'. Must have been a Rutgers grad creating created the meme.

LOL - yup. I just saw it posted on the main Rivals board and posted it quickly. It'd only be wrong if there was a comma before the "and".

What the sign really communicates, to me anyway, is that with a 6-4 win over Princeton Rutgers has always had trouble beating the Ivies, how could the ever hope to compete with real teams?

I'm not sure a coach cares all that much about the administration as long as he's getting paid and money is being put into the program.
That's the problem with Rutgers. Schiao was going to need to cut way back on salaries and that is why no one coach was going to take that job until flood agreed at $750,000 his first year there. Money is still going to be an issue as the school will be sued for sure and will lose out on some more cash.

That's the problem with Rutgers. Schiao was going to need to cut way back on salaries and that is why no one coach was going to take that job until flood agreed at $750,000 his first year there. Money is still going to be an issue as the school will be sued for sure and will lose out on some more cash.
Money is not the issue. Sucking and being in NJ is the issue.

retro44 said:
Since when does a ref carry the flag in his front pocket as that is where his hand is.

It was Rutgers, he clearly was afraid one of the Rutgers players would steal it if it were in his back pocket.