The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version

until the lines got released and everyone jumped in taking the pts.. the computer stuff just has nothing to work with without OC games.. Thus Colgate being top 10 in Net..
KenPom and Bart Torvik grade teams on efficiency and how they play. NET is purely results driven

KenPom isn’t the Net. It’s exactly in line with Vegas.
yeah.. but when you discuss this with Vegas people they dont know what to do with lines like this. You think Neutral LIC is favored over Virg? it may open LIC -2 but it wont finish there and I doubt it ends less than UV -4.

KenPom and Bart Torvik grade teams on efficiency and how they play. NET is purely results driven

I thought they said that they included a number of different statistics which includes efficiency when they announced it

Big Ten's best have been inconsistent at times borderline bad from game to game. They may be the best conference by far but don't be surprised if they get gutted in the tourney. Some great teams and basketball but then some stinkers too.

Michigan not looking like a #1 seed today.
This game means nothing to them, I don't think it jeopardizes their seed. They have zero motivation in this game. Not surprised if they lose.

The situation this year is not much different than 2016 or 2018. Not sure what this is based on.
Last I read, Lunardi I had us 4th out. Seems to me we have mostly been in the last two in or out in recent years. Fourth out probably means we need at least two acc tourney wins plus help to get in. I have seen other bracketologists having us 4 to 8 out. Hope it changes for the better for us.

Last I read, Lunardi I had us 4th out. Seems to me we have mostly been in the last two in or out in recent years. Fourth out probably means we need at least two acc tourney wins plus help to get in. I have seen other bracketologists having us 4 to 8 out. Hope it changes for the better for us.

Lunardi is a clown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom