The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version

Just like 2016 except they have learned their lesson. Our numbers are good, we pass the eye test and we absolutely have what it takes to win multiple games if we get in.
Even with Q and K being injured? And Allen being there/not there? I also believe we pass the eye test, but with the injuries, if nothing else, I wonder how far we can get?

Does Duke have reason to say they would play if selected now?
Do they have a feeling they could steal a bid?

Does Duke have reason to say they would play if selected now?
Do they have a feeling they could steal a bid?
I guess to put it out there for their fans they have like a 2 pct chance of getting in.

I wasn't sure at first. But I was watching on TV, not at the game. And I don't do this for my job.
It’s not your job and I doubt you would have gone as nuts as Dicky V without knowing.
Dick really has lost a lot off his fastball.

bracket matrix has updated based off number of brackets we are 3rd to last team in
As best I can tell, the only team with a remote chance at an At-Large bid that is projected outside the tournament on BracketMatrix is Memphis. They would have to win today and lose tomorrow, and I'm not sure that would be enough to jump Cuse.

The only thing to worry about is bid stealers, of which there could be up to 4ish.

bracket matrix has updated based off number of brackets we are 3rd to last team in

Just looked at every bracket that left us out. Most are pretty bad and I'm guessing there is some favoritism/bias. Louisville with a bye in most of them and some both Ole Miss and Memphis in front of us. One actually has Penn State as a 12 seed another with St John's

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom