The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version

As best I can tell, the only team with a remote chance at an At-Large bid that is projected outside the tournament on BracketMatrix is Memphis. They would have to win today and lose tomorrow, and I'm not sure that would be enough to jump Cuse.

The only thing to worry about is bid stealers, of which there could be up to 4ish.
agree depending on how each person feels on wichita

Just looked at every bracket that left us out. Most are pretty bad and I'm guessing there is some favoritism/bias. Louisville with a bye in most of them and some both Ole Miss and Memphis in front of us.
i have louisville ahead of us just because of our lack of road wins

I kind of thought it went in at first... there are plenty of reasons to think vitale is done .. I don’t think this is one
I think anybody could have made that mistake. Is he calling game remotely?

Jesus I thought it went in too. Can I retire? Please?

Glad it missed though. I didn’t want OT with my live bet of Alabama +3.5.
Ravich said it right away.
Dick doesn’t listen to his partner he just yells.
He should retire, he is shell of what he used to be.

Just looked at every bracket that left us out. Most are pretty bad and I'm guessing there is some favoritism/bias. Louisville with a bye in most of them and some both Ole Miss and Memphis in front of us. One actually has Penn State as a 12 seed another with St John's
Penn st who's like 3 games under 500 lol.

ours are bc and nc state and we lost to pitt

Right so it's very marginal. We Also beat State as a neutral and they lost multiple road games as a result of pauses. This is where you have to look the numbers along with the eye test. We have the better metrics overall by a decent margin.

Creighton and Colorado are 9 point favorites.
I could see one of them losing but odds suggest neither will.
On top of that, Houston is one of the best teams in the country. They’re that good and far and away better than the rest of the teams in the American. Of course they could still lose—it’s March after all—but the odds are against Memphis and Cincinnati.

Right so it's very marginal. We Also beat State as a neutral and they lost multiple road games as a result of pauses. This is where you have to look the numbers along with the eye test. We have the better metrics overall by a decent margin.
the pauses are not to be factored in supposedly

On top of that, Houston is one of the best teams in the country. They’re that good and far and away better than the rest of the teams in the American. Of course they could still lose—it’s March after all—but the odds are heavily against Memphis and Cincinnati.
Houston is very good no doubt...
But they did need a half court heave just last week to beat the same team they’re playing today who is fighting for its tourney life

I heard on ESPN radio that teams are being notified to fly into Indy ASAP, to get quarantined and into the bubble. Wonder if that has only been for AQs. Have to think there would be leaks otherwise...

Ravich said it right away.
Dick doesn’t listen to his partner he just yells.
He should retire, he is shell of what he used to be.

I just want someone to let me retire.

And I think that whole sequence was awkward for Ravech. Didn’t want to call him out but had to make sure the people watching knew what happened. Tough spot. Thought he handled it like a pro.

I just want someone to let me retire.

And I think that whole sequence was awkward for Ravech. Didn’t want to call him out but had to make sure the people watching knew what happened. Tough spot. Thought he handled it like a pro.
Yeah, he paused long enough that it didn't sound like he was contradicting Vitale, just giving information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom