The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version

I heard on ESPN radio that teams are being notified to fly into Indy ASAP, to get quarantined and into the bubble. Wonder if that has only been for AQs. Have to think there would be leaks otherwise...
i think autobids fly in tomorrow and then at large monday/tuesday

I’m 100% behind Cinn winning here and losing tomorrow. Wichita losing this game is a big hit to their at large chances.

Agreed, this would also be an easier game for Houston assuming they win tonight

lol. More confusion. And we it seems like we have at least a year to figure this out. Longest last seconds ever.

Well sure if you’re playing it conservative. But the best case scenario is a Cincinnati win today and loss tomorrow.

Agree with this. Wichita did beat Houston this year. That is part of my hesitation.

Another thing to take into consideration is Cincinnati appears to have a top player with an injury. Keith Williams looks unlikely to play tomorrow. That is a big loss for them against potentially Houston.

Another thing that wasn't even discussed if Memphis wins the tournament against Wichita State tomorrow they could get three teams in. Nobody could convince me that Wichita State winning would be good. If Wichita State wins the American conference is getting a min of two bids

and they could get three if Memphis is their opponent—-/ if Wichita State loses and Cincinnati loses to Houston they get one

Another thing to take into consideration is Cincinnati appears to have a top player with an injury. Keith Williams looks unlikely to play tomorrow. That is a big loss for them against potentially Houston.
is he injured or is it a personal situation?

If Houston wins two games it’s one bid out of this league !! Now worst case scenario now this league get two bids which is what minimum would happen if Wichita State won this game!

how much more simple can it be

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom