The bigger problem | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

The bigger problem

Wrong about what?
Iger wanted Skipper to implement the guy who replaced him under him as succession plan?
Or that the drug rehab story was a cover to get rid of Skipper?

Skipper was removed because Iger wanted change. I read the story from James Miller which I said I did and didn’t claim the info as from me. I said the guy’s name.

But yeah I claim to be an insider sure.

On the issue of recruits more than just me have said it in that thread.

You are kinda amazing.

Why do you now think Skipper is no longer in Bristol?

You are kinda amazing.

Why do you now think Skipper is no longer in Bristol?
I think Iger after the Fox deal reaffirmed his spot as Disney chair thru 2021 as James Miller said. Used that new power from his win to tell Skipper implement Pitaro under you at ESPN because Iger wants to groom Pitaro as his replacement a: head of Disney in 2021.

ESPN was Disney’s most important property until Marvel or Star Wars.
Putting Pitaro at ESPN under Skipper would have helped Pitaro for when Iger retires to move up.

Skipper said no to Iger and Iger told him to leave. They used the cocaine issue as cover and Iger hired Pitaro to replace Skipper.

Skipper didn’t want Pitaro under him. Iger did. Iger had the power after he made Disney billions with the Fox deal.

Skipper was pushed out. If the drug problem was a major issue as Miller said in the article he goes to rehab and his job is waiting for him.

OK, gents, as much as I hate to spoil your fun... Get back on topic or take it to the ESPN thread. Thanks!
Screen Shot 2016-04-14 at 23.33.40.png

i tend to lose track . is it duck season or rabbit season ?

(i do know tomorrow opens trout season )

The number of offers has nothing to do with sanctions. In my opinion JBs philosophy of limited offers with an "all in" strategy on a player is flawed in todays world. Being a world wide brand i believe we should caste a larger net and provide recruits with a time period in which to decide. We have too many last hour misses in recent years which show the strategy is either flawed or the staff/recruiting coach is not a closer. Results dont lie.
The one major wild card is the FBI investigation. If in fact we have been competing with our hands tied and now that has changed we should start to see an uptick in results. The bottom line is for many reasons we have not been recruiting as well as we can. The next class is critical. At a minimum we will have to replace Bris, Frank, Marek, Chewy. 4 starters and not one forward on the roster.

Going all-in on one guy is not his strategy. He's done it a handful of times, if that.

Going all-in on one guy is not his strategy. He's done it a handful of times, if that.

May be more, but I remember once. Greene. Of course that’s now the talking point for some to make it appear it’s been going on forever.

I’m not feeling elite anymore. I’m shattered! We have digressed and can’t get up what’s next? Someone gonna steal my dog