The Boston College Game Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Boston College Game Thread

Quick recap - defense did pretty well to start, Cuse with a good punt return. Cornelius had a good gain on an underthrown ball from Hunt. Smith rumbled to get us in to the red zone. We took it to about the ten, took a sack, threw incomplete, then got disorganized and burned a timeout. 3rd and 13 coming up.
Aaaaaaand Norton misses the FG. So, that's a great start.

Norton might be the worst kicker in college football. Meanwhile, BC has one of the best kickers. We might as well just go for it on fourth down.

That's another three points that will haunt us in crunch time.

That was literally what I'd expect from a below average varsity kicker. That ball was at least 5 yards wide right from 30 yards away.

I almost don't want to win. We'll get humiliated in the post season.

Lets just go Oregon style and never kick field goals. If you're not capable of getting remotely close on a 31 yard INDOOR field goal then I don't even know what to say.

That whole series after the Cornelius catch was one if those some things are better left unsaid moments. Zero good things.

Hunt's two passes to the end zone were atrocious. Not even close to catchable. I really want Hunt to succeed but he REALLY needs to work on pass accuracy and reading his receivers. So bad.

That was literally what I'd expect from a below average varsity kicker. That ball was at least 5 yards wide right from 30 yards away.

He looked like he was aiming straight ahead. From the right hash.

Lets just go Oregon style and never kick field goals. If you're not capable of getting remotely close on a 31 yard INDOOR field goal then I don't even know what to say.
Let's do it (I'd say the same even if we had a good kicker).

I've seen better efforts from fans trying to win a prize at halftime.

I almost don't want to win. We'll get humiliated in the post season.

Huh? You know how many teams there are out there that are similar to us? BC, Pitt, and Maryland for starters.

We won't going to be playing Florida St. We can compete with and beat the 6-7 win types out there.

For those following without the benefit of ESPN3 - defense with a 3 and out, Desir downed on the pr at the Syracuse 45. Good field position, we've moved the ball ok so far, here's hoping we make something happen.

Did we just attack the middle?

Imagine that...getting a playmaker the ball. Brisly!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom