the crane the crane | Page 198 | Syracusefan.com

the crane the crane

It is in the air. If you do a stop and reload on the livestream camera you can catch rare glimpses of the girder.

How can they mess up something like this camera shot??? Unbelievable.
SMH. You had to know that was going to happen. It does look like the last girder is in the air (via the weather page.)

7BE4552B-9A73-4505-A7D5-940042823051.jpeg

surprising they would be trying this so late in the day even with tomorrows rainy forecast

Well, we can imagine how the golden girder gets positioned if the camera is left in this position. How the hell!?? Somebody has to get to Sala and tell him about this. I emailed him and he responded "I will look into it".
Let's see what happens this time.

Weird. Every time I launch this site, I get the picture in pieces, and the screen keeps flashing and changing, never showing the entire picture. I've tried with 3 different browsers and I get the same thing. :(
NEVER had this happen before and it’s happening now all of a sudden ... of all times (on iPad).

it amazes me that someone isn't watching those feeds all the time? just the security aspect of the feeds makes you wonder.

we had a payloader stole off a job site but we had a camera like this on it and it showed the pickup the dudes came in and they were able to track it back. Now someone stealing Walt would be an interesting watch

Any chance Bees can get Pete Sala on the personal hotline to take care of this?

Someone is standing on top of the girder as it positions over the Dome. The guy has to be nuts.

Even more surprised there isnt a crowd watching, its a pretty big milestone for athletics in the project timeline.

Weird. Every time I launch this site, I get the picture in pieces, and the screen keeps flashing and changing, never showing the entire picture. I've tried with 3 different browsers and I get the same thing. :(

View attachment 180017
Well, at least this feed has been fixed.

Thanks. Certainly better than the alternative...

Also, I just sent Hayner Hoyt a VERY strongly worded letter. So I am sure this will be resolved quickly.
As long as you worded it strongly, I'm sure you're right. :D