the crane the crane | Page 199 | Syracusefan.com

the crane the crane

Maybe the camera was adjusted because it certainly looks like someone is standing on the girder as it flies through the air. I wonder if this is a no, no.

How hard would it be to have the guy fixing the camera just carry an ipad and make sure its right before they go back down?

Was this done on purpose? Conspiracy? Liability? ????
I have to believe someone thought it would be a good idea to adjust the camera just before the final girder was put in place to get the best possible image. That same person surely wrecked the Lawrinson camera for the last couple of weeks by bringing the image in too close.

Doesn’t anyone take any pride in their work any longer? Doesn’t anyone even bother to check their work? What a shame we all missed the crowning moment in the building of the crown truss due to the incompetence of the person responsible for this camera.

You had one job. Leave the camera alone. And you failed. Miserably.

On the positive side, kudos to the crew for getting this done with no major issues. Yes, it took a lot longer than expected. But I don’t think any of it is on the crew.

What is next? Removal of the back stays? Installation of the blue late arriving girder platforms? Start actual work on the new roof? Will that start with getting the big 4 foundation cables in place?

We should find out soon!

The girder seems to be spinning a little bit. It’s not lined up to slide into place.
1587421294632.png

IT'S ALL WE HAVE!!!!
The Link Hall camera is breaking up for me now too. I suspect it is because it is being overwhelmed by hits from users trying to see the magic moment the crown truss is done.

I can sometimes see an image if I stop the loading of the page from the Link Hall camera. It appears the golden girder is beginning to pierce the area where it will eventually reside.

Looks like the have it lined up in the right slot - slowly being lowered in place.

its just some kid in middle europe using a ps4 controller doing all the hard stuff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom