the crane the crane | Page 320 | Syracusefan.com

the crane the crane

And just like that the cam is no more. Excited to see the inside next week. Hopefully we get some wins to go with new digs.
They certainly did not waste any time plugging the plug on that camera.

Found this video posted by Buffalo Hydraulic. They apparently supplied 32 of the pumps used to raise the cable net.

They included a nice note at the end of the video I am providing here.

77B3D548-7371-4CE1-BB14-C00517F2FFCE.jpeg

What a ride. From the entire decision process, on campus off campus. Funding, announcements, through the entire construction process including covid, lighting contracts, the introduction of Walt and the Crane Clan and of course cameragate it has been one heck of a journey.
Thanks to everyone who added so much to the journey.
For the addicts in the group there is an excellent support group to help.

www.constructionaddictshelp.com:)
Go Orange!

They are still working on the roof today. There will be a punch list of items needing to be completed. My guess is that it could go on through the week.

Its great to see the improvements. Things look good.

Not sure if it's the pixelated look on the weather cam or my older eyes without glasses on, but the fabric looks to be bleaching very nicely this morning

Lucas was so convinced Star Wars would flop and Close Encounters would be a box office but that GL offered SS 2.5% of SW backend for CLOTTK...

speilberg has been rewarded handsomely for it
Interesting. Did they make the deal?

This might be a dumb question, but will the inside of the ptfe turn white as well? If not we'll be stuck with a brownish interior to look at which doesn't look too great from those interior shots. Hoping the inside turns white!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom