the crane the crane | Page 321 | Syracusefan.com

the crane the crane

This might be a dumb question, but will the inside of the ptfe turn white as well? If not we'll be stuck with a brownish interior to look at which doesn't look too great from those interior shots. Hoping the inside turns white!
Pretty sure it will turn lime green (due to the citric acid in the ptfe) over the next few weeks then stay that way

Last edited:
Can't...stop...myself...

tenor.gif

Now that the roof is up, can someone post pictures from the inside. Does anyone have connections to make that happen?

This might be a dumb question, but will the inside of the ptfe turn white as well? If not we'll be stuck with a brownish interior to look at which doesn't look too great from those interior shots. Hoping the inside turns white!
If the PTFE material of the new panels is like the PTFE material of the old panels (I believe they are essentially the same), yes, the bleaching will affect the entire panel, including the interior surface.

A sneak peek video by SU would be so appreciated right now.
Agreed, that would be awesome.

Has there been an official announcement that fans will not be allowed to attend yet? If so, I missed it.

Yeah especially because most places won’t have the game on TV this weekend

Cough Binghamton area cough
A trial of Hulu TV or YoutubeTV might be your friend. No YES network on YoutubeTV though

A trial of Hulu TV or YoutubeTV might be your friend. No YES network on YoutubeTV though

According to the TV guide the game in Binghamton isn’t on YES because YES has a yankee game on...

We have HULU and love it, all local channels plus the ACC Network. Downside no NFL or MLB network

yeah kind wondering where it is on this weekend.. I didnt find it any RSN in the guides yet so I assumed it was gonna be a streaming thing only

I would have thought by now there would have been one of the local channels doing some story/video on changes coming.. Promote it a bit