Th 1/30 - 33-19 "
Fr 1/31 - 41-26 "
Sa 2/1 - 44-30 "
Su 2/2 - 39 -25 "
Mo 2/3 - 38 - 28 "
Tu 2/4 - 37-26 "
We 2/5 33-17 "
Th 2/6 28-18 "

Our official Girder Count for the week......
Game tomorrow no work

Retro spoke with some folks today

Walt's little brother needs to move soon. Maybe Cuseregular can confirm.

Supply issue right now. Apparently the pieces are arriving out of order or too slowly.

The Dome supposedly has to evacuate anytime pieces are lifted over the roof

I personally think this will drag out to April 1st

I’ll stick with my schedule. Even April 1st wouldn’t throw the rest of my schedule off.

Supply issue right now. Apparently the pieces are arriving out of order or too slowly.

Okay, but they have had the next set of spirals and the girder needed at least twice and sat for days before moving forward. Let’s see if this is the case with the next girder sitting next to Walt.

It is weird that it has been placed in the back instead of front and center, like the other girders were.

If it is a supply problem, wow, that steel company has to be in big trouble. I could see a lawsuit coming.

Unfortunately material supply problems are a common thing in construction (speaking from a contractors perspective). I have full faith theu will figure out the material problem and start working probaby 7-12`s

BA8FD71A-A973-4D30-AEF4-94A009F7559D.jpeg

You sure you're not just setting us up for one epic April Fool's joke. ;):)

Wow, those spirals that are almost horizontal that join together to form another focal point for cables are something i haven’t seen before. They weren’t on the drawings either.

I assume they are temporary, since it looks like their only purpose is to serve as a place to attach cables (don’t think there will be any cables when the truss is completed(.

Interesting.

Texan, are you sure what you said here is true after looking at what was just delivered? maybe the manufacturing process on this was what held things up - if it did at all.

Wow, those spirals that are almost horizontal that join together to form another focal point for cables are something i haven’t seen before. They weren’t on the drawings either.

I assume they are temporary, since it looks like their only purpose is to serve as a place to attach cables (don’t think there will be any cables when the truss is completed(.

Interesting.
Not sure what you mean. It looks just like the drawing to me.

Okay, but they have had the next set of spirals and the girder needed at least twice and sat for days before moving forward. Let’s see if this is the case with the next girder sitting next to Walt.

It is weird that it has been placed in the back instead of front and center, like the other girders were.

If it is a supply problem, wow, that steel company has to be in big trouble. I could see a lawsuit coming.
Probably not a lawsuit. These contracts have clauses that deal with these types of situations. Most likely there are delay damages that are covered by a letter of credit or a performance bond, or both. If there was a bonus clause for meeting completion milestones, they would lose those.

Texan, are you sure what you said here is true after looking at what was just delivered? maybe the manufacturing process on this was what held things up - if it did at all.
2nd hand info...not sure who Retro talked to. The guy he talked to might not have the whole picture. YMMV

Walt is hovering over the spiral supports.
Is it for real, or is he just teasing us? ...

It looks like they've attached a long thin support. We'll see if it goes up or just gets moved...

Last edited:
Walt is hovering over the spiral supports.
Is it for real, or is he just teasing us? ...

It looks like they've attached a long thin support. We'll see if it goes up or just gets moved...
I don't see a collar on it. Maybe they are just lifting it to put the collar on? The collars are yellow.

It's up over the Dome. I wonder if it's just being moved to the North side to help complete that portion of the roller coaster.
Screenshot from 2020-01-27 08-26-13.png

It's been lowered by the North West corner.

It wouldn't surprise me to see the shorter thick support get moved there as well.

It's been attached. Just waiting for lift off...

Last edited:
Walt's cousin is also getting into the game. It looks like they may be preparing to add to the North side of the roller coaster. There's a work crew on a crane getting involved as well.

And we have lift off of the short thick spiral support.

Screenshot from 2020-01-27 09-53-40.png