the crane the crane | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

the crane the crane

No idea. Very little happening today. Again. They sent some people up to look at the northwest grouping. Hoping they will get the okay to starting closing the gap on that side soon.

Really weird that the vertical spiral to expand the northeast grouping has been up for more than a day and there is still no sign of a box girder going up. Maybe this is an example of them waiting for a box girder that still hasn't been delivered? Maybe that is holding up movement in both groupings right now.

Now it looks like they have taken that vertical spiral down.

Now it looks like they have taken that vertical spiral down.
82bc797345641027b4c8ccfdd82c63d5--college-humor-funny-art.jpg

Did you follow my instructions?
Check your inbox.

Can you send those my way too? Or just post here? I'm using the Firefox browser if that matters at all? Thanks!

It's been pretty amazing how this winter to date has been so relatively mild & cooperative for this roof construction. Who knows what's in store for February, but the two week extended forecast calls for temps in the 40's a a couple of days next week and in the mid 30's or so the week after. Along with the all important wind factor, not being a factor at all, as 10 mph or so is the highest predicted in that time frame.

It's been pretty amazing how this winter to date has been so relatively mild & cooperative for this roof construction. Who knows what's in store for February, but the two week extended forecast calls for temps in the 40's a a couple of days next week and in the mid 30's or so the week after. Along with the all important wind factor, not being a factor at all, as 10 mph or so is the highest predicted in that time frame.
Yea , I keep waiting for a girder binge.
If they are going to be ready in time things have to be picking up.

Looks like they’re on their way to have Walt move the latest girder from the truck into the construction site.

Hopefully, this a girder that they’ve been waiting for.

And the new girder is in the house...

695A8D52-13C9-471B-B6BE-7DAA2B84ACD7.jpeg

Last edited: