The Jim Boeheim Show - before Wake Forest II | Syracusefan.com

The Jim Boeheim Show - before Wake Forest II

SWC75

Bored Historian
Jim Boeheim’s radio show is on Thursdays from 7-8 or 9PM on ESPN Radio in Syracuse, which is AM1200 or FM 97.7 on the dial. The show is at Carrabba's Italian Grill at 550 Towne Drive, Fayetteville, NY. The first hour, hosted by Matt Park, the Voice of the Orange, is on their general network. The second hour, which usually begins with the conference season, is hosted by Gomez, a local radio personality.
Their schedule: The AmeriCU Jim Boeheim Show Begins Tonight! - Syracuse University Athletics

You can call into the show locally at 315-424-8599 or nationally at 1-888-746-2873. For Gomez’s portion, use 315-424-8599. Or you can submit questions from this page:
Submit a Question! - Syracuse University Athletics
Or on Twitter at mattpark1 or “askBoeheim”.

The show can be heard in Syracuse on FM 99.5. It’s sometime simulcast on AM 1200 or FM 97.7. You can also get it on: TuneIn | Free Internet Radio | Live News, Sports, Music, and Podcasts
There’s now a third segment where Jim and Gomez can be seen on camera at:
The early shows tend to be in a one-hour format. I'll post a summary of them the same night. When they do two hour shows. I will do two posts: the Matt Park segment the night of the show and the Gomez segments the next day.

MY QUESTIONS/COMMENTS

1st Segment Question:

“Coach, traditionally you’ve used 10-11 scholarships on recruited players. After some years where you lost players to injury and other problems, you started using all 13 scholarships. You said “You have to protect the program”. Then last year we had massive defections with the opening of the transfer portal. You went back to 10 guys – why stockpile players if they are going to leave? But we were left with three guards and two point guards, one of whom is now hurt and the other went 1 for 9 with 6 turnovers. Will you be using all 13 scholarships next year?”

2nd Segment Question:

“Coach, in these last two losses, we are 15 for 28 from the line. We’ve got three 80% free throw shooters in our starting line-up and two 50% guys. The other team wants to foul the 50% guys. You’ve decided you’d rather put the other four players back on defense when we are at the line. Would it make any difference to put a couple of them at the lane to try to rebound the misses when the 50% guys are shooting?”

COACH BOEHEIM
(I have, in some instances, put together statements from different parts of the broadcast on the same subject. The quotes may not be verbatim –they are from my scribbled notes. I have not knowingly changed the meaning.)

Matt said he suspected that there will be a ‘spirited conversation’ tonight after Jim invited all his critics to call into his show on Orange Nation earlier today. JB: “It won’t happen. These people have idea that aren’t grounded in reality. 90% of the people who call into those shows don’t go to the games unless a friend has a ticket.”

On the Pittsburgh game: We had opportunities for shots but couldn’t do anything with it. These teams are all good enough to beat you if you don’t play well.”

On what he said about Jesse: “I called him the most improved player in the league. He was 210 or 205 when he came here, 215 last year and is now 228. Hughley was 240-250. Jesse never played basketball growing up and was on IMG’s JV team. He didn’t have the background or experience in basketball. If he did, he’d be even better.”

“Everybody on this team is trying. It‘s completely on the head coach. That’s a fact. I’m not picking on any players. If Joe didn’t play well, that’s what happened. But If we lose a game, it’s the program that lost the game. If people want me to take responsibility for it, I’ll take it. We make mistakes when we win, too, but nobody’s talking about it. The reasons are known.” He mentioned a couple of things and I missed on but the other was “a new front line”.

I called in my first question and JB was off and running. “We tried to get a fourth guard. Any good guard sin the portal want to start. Sy was from here and knew that he’d be asked to back up. Are you going to come here when we’ve got two veteran guards? We might have gotten a guard who couldn’t help us. Why do we need another guy who can’t play? We have 4 forwards and 3 centers. Most coaches want to keep it at 9-10. We’ve been at 10 for years. We have more than enough guys. We won the national championship with 9 players. We lost three good players to the portal and got three good players out of it. Our defense has been bad. Our offense has been good but was pathetic in the last game. We let two games get away from us and shouldn’t have lost to Colgate or Georgetown.”

“What I don’t think you and media people understand is that Steph Curry went 1 for 13 in a recent game but the Warriors still won that game because he had 8 rebounds and 9 assists. Guys miss shots sometimes. Cole Swider hasn’t played as well as we’d like, although he’s rebounding well. He had 12 good shots and made three. You have to play through a bad shooting night. Jimmy missed shots. Joe Missed shots. Buddy made some buckets but he missed some shots, too. We’ve beaten Indiana and Florida State, etc. We can beat these teams. Our next class is still a top 15-16 class in the country. [24th per 247] We’ve bene in the top 30. I think we’ve got a good team. We’ve just dug a deep hole for ourselves. We have 11 games left and a lot of opportunities. It’s never just the coach or one guy. It’s the team that wins and loses. But it’s my responsibility. We’ve had 45 good years and are now having a bad year. I’m good with that.” [By which I’m sure that he meant by that is that having 45 good years out of 46 is a good record, not that ‘he’s good’ with 9-11.]

Scott5 in Boston complained about Jim “calling out” his plays after games. He tried to go on about this but Jim kept saying “STOP! STOP!”. Matt finally got Scott to pause and Jim asked him “What did I say? Scott said that Jim had said “Jesse is as good as he can be after 3 years”. Jim: “That’s not what I said. I said he’s one of the best centers in the country and the most improved player in the league. He needs to be stronger.” Scott: “You said that Benny can’t help us.” Jim: “People ask me why he’s not playing. He’s not doing the things in practice or games he needs to do to play. That’s not calling out a player. I wasn’t that upset with Joe. He can’t just leave games when he’s not shooting well.” {By ‘leave’, I assume he means mentally checking out, not physically leaving.] “Saying he’s not trying hard is ‘calling out a guy’.”

Scott: “I don’t think we are getting as good as shot as we need to.” Jim: “We lack penetrating ability. Joe’s looks were all good. Jimmy’s shots are good. Cole had 12 good looks. In some situations, the shot clock is in play.” Scott: “Do you want Joe taking those step-back jumpers? Jim: “Against Clemson he took one of o those and it went in. Did you complain about that?” Scott: “He takes it too early in the shot clock.” Jim: “No, he doesn’t. He can make that shot. He makes it in practice.” Scott hung up and Jim said “Nothing he said makes any sense. You don’t get a great shot every time. We don’t have a lot of options past the 10-15 second mark.”

Josh in Boulder enjoys defense and wondered it it’s possible to win a game just with defense. [Intuitively, no. You can’t win with zero points.) Jim: “100%. But we’ve bene better defensively, bigger and stronger. Our national championship team beat Miami 49-46 on Super Bowl Sunday.” [54-49, actually.] “It was the worst offensive game I’ve even seen.” [Worse than 39-61 at Georgetown on 3/9/13?) “We scored the last 6 points to win.” [Which means you need offense, too.] The best we’ve ever played defense was beating Indiana and Washington [Marquette] to go to the Final Four in 2013.”

John in Liverpool wondered why we don’t get New York City kids anymore.” JB: “Because they aren’t in New York City anymore. They’re in prep school. It’s the same in Philadelphia. All the guys we recruited are in prep schools.”

John in Syracuse wonders why we aren’t focusing on getting to the line more and settling for jump shots. JB: “You just answered you own question. We aren’t great on the drive. Buddy does it 2-3 more times than before. Cole is not a driver. We’re still shooting more free throws than our opponents.” [384-306]

Batten down the hatches: Kyle in Lowville wonders why we stick with the zone. JB: “We’d be worse in man for man. We practice it and we’re not very good at it. We’re not really stopping anybody inside or out. Notre Dame shoots 42% from three and it’s all again man-for-man defenses. They shoot less against us because we focus on it.” Kyle suggested that playing the zone causes the NBA to be less interesting our players. JB: “The NBA drafts for offense. Anyone will tell you that. We had the most NBA draft picks when we were in the Big East. In recent years we haven’t had the talent level. But we’ve had guys drafted that nobody thought would be drafter – Jonny Flynn, Tyler Ennis, Oshae Brissett. When you lose, everybody wants to change. It’s a good thought but we might have won 4 games in a man for man.” [Which ones?] “For years we’ve recruited players for offense and taught them the zone. To play man-to-man, we’d have to recruit more athletic players and work with them all summer and fall. We’d have to switch to all man-to-man because there wouldn’t be time to learn the zone. It would take a couple of years. It’s not even something I’d think about. “

The women lost big again. “They’re just too small and don’t have the firepower.”

Jeff in Houston had some numbers. “We’ve been out-rebounded 6 of the last 7 years and out-assisted in 5 of 10. We have the lowest gap in assist ratio we’ve since [I didn’t write that one down for some reason]. Has the game changed?” JB: “You’re going to have some trouble rebounding in a zone. We are typically down 1-2 rebounds per game. That’s not going to turn the game. We force more turnovers. They get more assists because you have to pass against a zone. You can’t dribble.” [Unless it’s this year’s zone.] “If you’re driving, there’s no assist.” Matt said we were down 0.6 rebounds per game and up 1.0 turnovers a game. JB: “It’s usually more.”

“Wake Forest is playing the best in the conference. They are blowing teams out. NC State has bene up and down. Everybody has played well at times. It’s a balanced league. We just have to keep playing and try to get better and try to win.”

I’ll do the Gomez segments tomorrow but here are two bonuses: the answers to my second question and one I asked on Twitch:

About having rebounders on the lane for our 50% free throw shooters: “We just aren’t a good rebounding team. Our two biggest guys are the ones who struggle from the line. We’d have to put guards on the lane.”

On twitch I asked, with 5 freshmen coming in next years, are we going into the transfer portal to replace the starters we will lose this year. “There will be 2-3 freshman starters next year and all of them will play. I think Benny’s coming back next year and with Jesse, Frank, Joe and Symir that’s ten guys. We won’t need transfers.” FYT: 247 rated Benny the 32nd best recruit in the country. Next year’s class consists of #96 Chris Bunch, #108 Justin Taylor, #142 Quadir Copeland, #235 Malik Brown and #264 Peter Carey. Jim insists they are under-rated. I hope so. If we are going to get 3 starters and 5 rotation guys out of that, we’re in for an even bumpier ride than this year

I need to see next years class with my own eyes in a college setting before I believe what he says.

Why should we trust JB’s statement on next years class? His talent evaluation has not been what it should be. A lot of our higher rated guys have been busts and the guys who have shown to have talent he has not played nearly enough.

Last edited:
I need to see next years class with my own eyes in a college setting before I believe what he says about next years class.

Why should we trust JB’s statement on next years class? His talent evaluation has not been what it should be. A lot of our higher rated guys have been busts and the guys who have shown to have talent he has not played nearly enough.
Yep, I agree. Boeheim used to be spot on with his evaluations. Now, he just talks and deflects.

As I read JB's latest reflections (thanks as always SWC75!) these lyrics came to mind-

And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll make it clear
I'll state my case, of which I am certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and every highway
And more, much more
I did it, I did it my way
Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption
I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
And more, much, much more
Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
And through it all, whenever there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it, did it my way
I've loved, laughed and cried
I had my fill, my share of losing
And now, as tears subside
I find that it's all so amusing
And to think I did all that
And may I say not in a shy way
No, no, not me
I did it my way
For what is a man, what has he got
If not himself, then he has naught
Not to say the things that he truly feels
And not the words of someone who kneels
The record shows I took all the blows
And did it my way

“To play man-to-man, we’d have to recruit more athletic players and work with them all summer and fall. We’d have to switch to all man-to-man because there wouldn’t be time to learn the zone. It would take a couple of years. It’s not even something I’d think about. “

Hmm.. recruit more athletic players and coach them up.. god forbid

As I read JB's latest reflections (thanks as always SWC75!) these lyrics came to mind-

And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll make it clear
I'll state my case, of which I am certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and every highway
And more, much more
Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption
I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
And more, much, much more
Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
And through it all, whenever there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it, did it my way
I've loved, laughed and cried
I had my fill, my share of losing
And now, as tears subside
I find that it's all so amusing
And to think I did all that
And may I say not in a shy way
No, no, not me
I did it my way
For what is a man, what has he got
If not himself, then he has naught
Not to say the things that he truly feels
And not the words of someone who kneels
The record shows I took all the blows
And did it my way
I was thinking more Pink Floyd “and the worms ate into [my] brain”

The statements about Jesse are just reacting to the attention he created.
How about you treat Jesse in the PCs like he is one of his sons.
Edwards has been our best player this year. JB wouldn’t say that but Jesse can actually play defense and when he gets fed the ball can produce offense. JB talked about his FT mechanics post game. Coach him if he has an issue. Lord knows his son Jimmy wasn’t much better at the FT line.

It’s just the condescending attitude whenever he usually talks. Lasf night it appeared for the first time he cut that out and accepted the blame. Which is good.

As 0307 said anyone who believes his spin on next years freshman is just naive. This class isn’t filled with instant impact players. I hope they are ready to play because we need them to be.

JB talking about the players who left was laughable. Say the truth about Quincy and why he left. Why did Alan leave? No need to say he contradicted himself on Kadary. That Kadary transfer portal thread is so laughable now. People ripping Kadary end of season play and making excuses. My take on that thread it shows this year was predictable.

Last edited:
Edwards has been our best player this year. JB wouldn’t say that but Jesse can actually play defense and when he gets fed the bal can produce offense. JB talked about his FT mechanics post game. Coach him if he has an issue. Lord knows his son Jimmy wasn’t much better at the FT line.

It’s just the condescending attitude whenever he usually talks. Lasf night it appeared for the first time he cut that out and accepted the blame. Which is good.

As 0307 said anyone who believes his spin on next years freshman is just naive. This class isn’t filled with instant impact players. I hope they are ready to play because we need them to be.

JB talking about the players who left was laughable. Say the truth about Quincy and why he left. Why did Alan leave? No need to say he contradicted himself on Kadary. That Kadary transfer portal thread is so laughable now. People ripping Kadary end of season play and making excuses. My take on that thread it shows this year was predictable.
I see next year's team as it stands now - .500 or worse. If Jesse bolts we're toast.

“To play man-to-man, we’d have to recruit more athletic players and work with them all summer and fall. We’d have to switch to all man-to-man because there wouldn’t be time to learn the zone. It would take a couple of years. It’s not even something I’d think about. “

Hmm.. recruit more athletic players and coach them up.. god forbid
Sounds to me like he is admitting kids don’t want to come here. Maybe it’s him, maybe it’s Syracuse as a whole, but that’s what I’m hearing.

Edwards has been our best player this year. JB wouldn’t say that but Jesse can actually play defense and when he gets fed the ball can produce offense. JB talked about his FT mechanics post game. Coach him if he has an issue. Lord knows his son Jimmy wasn’t much better at the FT line.

Why did Q leave? And remember, we had this discussion ad nauseam when it happened.

Why did Q leave? And remember, we had this discussion ad nauseam when it happened.
Quincy left because he got sick of the hard coaching and drama. JB wanted him to play his way which would help Syracuse but not his pro potential. I am going to leave the stuff said to him off the board.

He was the one who tried to help Woody at that practice and you know what happened at practice you get the info.

Newton was discussed but we had people saying Kadary play at the end of the season wasn’t good and Joe was the better option.
The idea that because Joe got assists on made 3’s in the NCAAT and that inflated his assist total was an actual argument in that thread.

Didn't JB earlier in the season say something to the effect that he never talks about a kid's free throw shooting, but made an exception because Jimmy is his kid? What happened to that?

Five star kids want to reach the League and are going to go to a school that helps them reach that goal... and right now Syracuse isn't a option to many of them. Having talented kids leave the program doesn't help either and you have to think it's used against us on the recruiting trail.

Regardless of JB's rhetoric, he can't deny the results. Or at least he shouldn't, even though he'll try. The team isn't as successful as it once was. As the landscape has changed with early departures and transfers, he just hasn't navigated it as well as some others. There are some teams that have remained successful throughout. Others have risen into the rankings where we used to be.

Is it recruiting? Is it his offensive and defensive systems? Is it his personnel utilization? Is it player development? The answer is probably a combination. Whatever the ratios, it's led to a consistent decline without a substantial reason to believe that will stop.

Five star kids want to reach the League and are going to go to a school that helps them reach that goal... and right now Syracuse isn't a option to many of them. Having talented kids leave the program doesn't help either and you have to think it's used against us on the recruiting trail.
You can't recruit developmental kids that don't stick around long enough to develop. A few years ago we had guys jumping to the league just as they were showing potential because they fit the NBA profile for drafting athletic potential. Now we have guys leave before they develop because, right or wrong, they just don't think this is the place for them to get playing time or get better. Either scenario prevents a program from being successful.

I see next year's team as it stands now - .500 or worse. If Jesse bolts we're toast.
Where is Jesse going? Jesse's development since he has been here has been eye opening. I expect him to be an All ACC level center next year the way he has developed.

This team so badly needs a healthy Symir or true pg to take over pg duties and slide Joe to the 2 some. We have enough shooters with or without Joe on the floor.

[QUOTE="Cuse181, post: 4146915, member: 8295"
Sounds to me like he is admitting kids don’t want to come here. Maybe it’s him, maybe it’s Syracuse as a whole, but that’s what I’m hearing.
[/QUOTE]
"Its all about 'recruiting', stupid." We lost plenty of recruiting battles in the old BE but we won enough. In the ACC we lose every major recruiting battle! We are going after more highly ranked kids than ever before but we are batting goose eggs.

Quincy left because he got sick of the hard coaching and drama. JB wanted him to play his way which would help Syracuse but not his pro potential. I am going to leave the stuff said to him off the board.

He was the one who tried to help Woody at that practice and you know what happened at practice you get the info.

Newton was discussed but we had people saying Kadary play at the end of the season wasn’t good and Joe was the better option.
The idea that because Joe got assists on made 3’s in the NCAAT and that inflated his assist total was an actual argument in that thread.

Oh. Lol.

[QUOTE="Cuse181, post: 4146915, member: 8295"
"Its all about 'recruiting', stupid." We lost plenty of recruiting battles in the old BE but we won enough. In the ACC we lose every major recruiting battle! We are going after more highly ranked kids than ever before but we are batting goose eggs.
[/QUOTE]
wrong again.

Part 2

Matt Park again sat in for Gomez, who is out “as a precaution”, (Covid?).

Jim didn’t wait for a question to launch into his next subject. “It’s the same old thing. If we lose people want man-for-man. We’ve been a top 30-40 defense since I’ve been the coach. We talk every day about how to improve. We’ve changed different things on both offense and defense trying to adapt. We’re not in the realism business. We always think we can win. It’s not about what just happened. In life you get a lot of bad days. The players are trying -maybe too hard. They have done everything we’ve asked them to do. They do extra on their off days. If you get that kind of buy-in, then we’ll see where we are going. Sometimes it just hasn’t worked but they are 100% committed.”

Matt, noting the “trying too hard” comment, suggested that maybe the coach, after a bad loss should just shew the players out of the gym and tell them to take a day off. JB: “No, I wouldn’t take a day at all. You have to take a day off anyway. I’d have them come in for an hour. We only practice 16 hours, which is under the limit. Taking a day off after a loss is never good.”

Coach said that Symir Torrence had “missed a few practices but could play Saturday.”

Bryce from St. Bonaventure wanted to know why Coach was playing John Bol Ajak over benny Williams, who Bryce thinks could benefit from more playing time. JB: “John has had really good practices. He knows how to play. His screens help our guards get shots. Benny has struggled. Today Benny was the most active he’s been in practice all year. He was on the boards and had good movement. I told him that this is what we expected and that we have a lot of hope for him. Potential doesn’t matter. It’s not fair to the other players to play someone just because they have potential.”

Bryce challenged Jim to bring his team to play the Bonnies in the Reilly Center, suggesting, (with a smile) that Syracuse was “ducking us”. Jim and Matt figured out we last played there in 1984 – and won 71-59. We’ve played them in Rochester and Syracuse since then. “We’re not playing anything on the road. We have the ACC-Big 10 challenge. They don’t like us down there. I famously said that’s the last time you’ll see me there.”

Kyle in Liverpool alleged that SU has “a hard time closing out the second half”. JB: “it’s not fatigue or conditioning. We beat Indiana in 2 overtimes and overcame Florida State late. We’ve been pretty good in late game situations. [I think he meant historically] Our guards handle the ball and shoot free throws. These games are 50-50% most of the time. We haven’t been great this year. We’re not quite as good as we’d like to be.

They talked about NC State, our next opponent after Wake: “Dereon Seabron is having quite a year. They’ve struggled from the outside.” [They’ll get well against us.] On the situation at Louisville, where Chris Mack has officially been fired. “It just didn’t work out. There were too many things going on. Players will now be able to just play and they will play better.”

Matt suggested that Jimmy Boeheim, a Bills fan, was ‘distraught’. JB: “The games were unbelievable. I watched the Bills game. It was one of the best ever. Then there was the Rams- Buccaneers game with another Brady comeback. Pro football is exciting when they play like that.”

On the baseball Hall of Fame: “They are going to have to figure out how to get the other guys in or they will never get in. You don’t know how many guys are in that also did it.”

They switched to Twitch and again Jim didn’t need much prompting. “I’m really fond of this team’s effort. The team is upset by the losses but not down. They’re the ones who wok all day. It just hasn’t worked out.” matt asked if anything about this year was ‘unforseen’. JB: “I always think we’re going to be good. We knew the front line was new. We found out really quickly that we had challenges. We haven’t had enough good wins but we’re giving everything we’ve got. We’ve tried to make changes to help the offense and defense.”

Matt asked if “it’s time to throw chairs again”. JB: “I only threw a one chair. I coach the same way. I yell at them to get people going. Changes have helped but they haven’t gotten us across the finish line. At the end of the day, we’re not winning. Our starters have been solid. We’ve needed more offense off the bench. Our offense has been good but we haven’t been as good on defense as we need to be. We’ve had a top 15 defense most years. It’s never been this bad. We need to stop people. We make shots in practice but it doesn’t carry over into games. Of course they are less well defended in practice. We try to get structure and movement. Duke is the only game we were out of quickly. We've played the top three teams in the conference: Duke, Wake and Miami and will play each of them twice.”

A chatroom poster asked if the problem was that teams take more three pointers and shoot them better than ever before. JB: “But our zone is way better, too. It was straight-forward with not a lot of rotations. We can still play it but must play it differently.”

Another poster asked if Tiger Woods would be as successful if he played with persimmons woods. Jim said “it wouldn’t matter. He’s a great player.” A southern African golfer, James Hart Dupreez is 6-9 260 and hitting 400 yard drives regularly. He’s now joining the PGA tour:
JB: “Jimmy is 6-9 and hits 330-340 yard drives with a home-made swing. It’s good to be smaller because there’s not as much movement in your swing. Taller players have a bigger arc. There’s more room for error. Jack Nicklaus wants to change the ball. Courses are responding with narrower fairways and making the greens faster.”

“We’re a little slower than we’d like to be. Frank can’t play the ‘4’. Bourama is not ready to play. John Bol is a better passer than rebounder. We love Benny. He’s one of the nicest kids.” [That may be the problem.] “Benny is 6-9 200. He’s strong and he can jump. Nobody wants him to be really good more than I do.”

Somebody want to know if the team has professional counseling. JB: “I’ve been counseling for 46 years. Coaches are better than outside agents since we know the kids. Kids don’t go to schools where nobody’s there to counsel them. You have better mental health when you are winning then when you are losing….Buddy takes extra shots. We need him to do that. Jimmy’s one of the best Ivy league transfers. I’m just glad that we’ve got them on our team.”

“I didn’t choose Joe over Kadari. Kadari’s playing the same minutes with the same points with lesser shooting at Seton Hall. Sometimes he played more minutes than Joe.” Jim had a long discussion with Quincy Guerrier before he left and told him he’d start this year. Robert Braswell is not starting at Charlotte. “Jimmy was not in our plans. He would have been happy to play 18 minutes a game coming off the bench.”

What’s your definition of a successful season? “Win as many games as possible. Our record will say who we are. I’m happy with the guys. We just haven’t played as well as hoped…Wake Forest is the best team in the league.”

Been trying to avoid Bills triggers (not really possible), but nice to see Jimmy as an (alleged) diehard Bills' fan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom