The LEGEND of Garret Shrader begins | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The LEGEND of Garret Shrader begins

I don't think Tucker has 1,000+ yards without Shrader's presence in the pocket, his legs give the defense something else to account for.

If SU wants to be top 25 good again, I think they will need Shrader to become a better passer but we're only concerned about having a winning season for now. He's only a Sophomore and has shown he can hit some throws.

Thing is we’re like a couple made FGs away from probably being top 25 right now. I think 6-2 would have us in.

38A15208-E0B9-464F-8699-1519ACD6048E.gif

Really impressive game today in pretty much everything. Running, pocket presence, throwing (“impressive” being solid throwing compared to previous games), and just overall decision making.

You can’t quantify just having “it”. I said it last year, some QB’s are just winners and TD just isn’t. Got a lot of heat for that, you can probably guess who didn’t like that. I said this year, GS is just a winner. Some guys win games, it doesn’t matter how it looks (today it looked great). Same thing in business. Some people just get crap done and you have no idea how it all falls together for them all the time. But it does and GS just has it.

Every game moving forward is winnable b/c he’s the QB.

You and I are often not on the same page, but this was an OUTSTANDING post.

I don't think Tucker has 1,000+ yards without Shrader's presence in the pocket, his legs give the defense something else to account for.

If SU wants to be top 25 good again, I think they will need Shrader to become a better passer but we're only concerned about having a winning season for now. He's only a Sophomore and has shown he can hit some throws.
Of course he helps Tucker get his, Tommy D would still be leading the offense if that want the case.

This dude belongs on the axe thread, another a$$ hat
Eh, we’ve all had H0T Takes in the heat of the game, when things aren’t going well.

If his tweet was a roundabout way of saying get Tucker the ball more, that’s not that bad.

Shrader's passes in the middle 1/3 have been pretty good all season. It is the outside throws even if short that seem to be so off.

Would love to see more seem type routes deep. I think we can have success taking those shots. That will keep the safeties honest. Get our three quality slots the ball over the middle. And more play action.

I think there is plenty to work with in the passing game. We just need to play to our strengths.

If schader plays like he did today and improves or continues to improve passing the football we can obviously beat anybody in the ACC and quite a few other teams at the top, give them a run for their money if not beat!
With that we really don't have a glaring weakness as a whole in terms of offense and defense & I don't think our special teams is that bad especially if our kicker returns to his old form!!
We just have to stay healthy!!! especially on the offensive line, & and most importantly Schrader and Tucker

I don’t follow him or read the website, so I have no idea. I’ll take your word for it though.
By the way, and just slightly off topic… ordered from Utica Coffee Roasters last Saturday. Delivered here to the Raleigh-area Thursday. That PB Cup and Halfmoon coffee… amazing

Thanks for the recommendation.

Just spent 75 seconds on his Twitter feed so I feel like I’m properly equipped to criticize here, tbh.
Haha, im guessing there’s a reason why I don’t follow him on Twitter or read that site, and I just forgot about it?

By the way, and just slightly off topic… ordered from Utica Coffee Roasters last Saturday. Delivered here to the Raleigh-area Thursday. That PB Cup and Halfmoon coffee… amazing

Ha, nice! I stopped by this morning for a cold brew and grabbed a bag of peanut butter cup. Usually go with the pods for convenience, but there’s something about the smell of brewing it in the pot.

You and I are often not on the same page, but this was an OUTSTANDING post.

Thank you sir. Now I know, in general you hate me :p Just busting.

On a completely side note. I’ve been roasting for over 15 years. Utica coffee is usually pretty good but happy to recommend some others to check out as well. I’d send you my own roasts but I’m only roasting for myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom