The masses are catching on | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

The masses are catching on

Status
Not open for further replies.
He gets into it with people/fans on Twitter about everything all the time.
I got caught in the middle of an actual almost fight between him and some ND fans while I was walking to get beer this fall. Nothing happened besides the ND gf trying to fight for the guys and one of them giving me a Joe Gatto crotch chop behind her.

It was very funny now and then (ND fans are losers) but looking back it’s very unsurprising he was the person in the dome in that situation. His story made sense but who knows.

“Syracuse Twitter” is wildly different from this website. I don’t partake.

I got caught in the middle of an actual almost fight between him and some ND fans while I was walking to get beer this fall. Nothing happened besides the ND gf trying to fight for the guys and one of them giving me a Joe Gatto crotch chop behind her.

It was very funny now and then (ND fans are losers) but looking back it’s very unsurprising he was the person in the dome in that situation. His story made sense but who knows.

“Syracuse Twitter” is wildly different from this website. I don’t partake.

I'm gonna guess there are about a hundred other similar incidents he has been involved in... just a hunch..

There was one dude that was drafted in the 1st round several years ago and Fran said he was "2 years away from being 2 years away". Not sure what became of the player.
Jerami…yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors