The masses are catching on | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

The masses are catching on

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was one dude that was drafted in the 1st round several years ago and Fran said he was "2 years away from being 2 years away". Not sure what became of the player.

Bruno Caboclo

Once upon a time, the AD made a decision to make this clown part of the “fan experience”. To get the masses fired up. It was an epic disaster, on the field, in the end zone, acting like a knucklehead on roids. He clearly works out, you can tell because he walks around all tough-like with his arms out as if he can’t put them down. I doubt it on the CrossFit, as he also looks like he eats pretty well IYKWIM.

This dude didn’t last long. I’m guessing because it just didn’t work. Then I saw his twitter and the way he behaves on there. I’m also guessing the AD didn’t want to associate themselves with tough guy mentality and vulgarity.

The more I think about this, it’s entirely possible that after the December 10 ring of honor ceremony with Pearl, he becomes so emotional that he breaks down crying with his family by his side and announces that “he’s done” and will be retiring immediately. Red will be taking over to coach the rest of the season. To me after watching coach for almost 50 years, this would be his signature way to walk away on the day they play rival Georgetown.

View attachment 222658

JB wants to win more than anything. This team is so damn young. If he can find the right combination perhaps he can salvage this year

JB wants to win more than anything. This team is so damn young. If he can find the right combination perhaps he can salvage this year
Right? Nobody wants to win more than Jim Boeheim.

Once upon a time, the AD made a decision to make this clown part of the “fan experience”. To get the masses fired up. It was an epic disaster, on the field, in the end zone, acting like a knucklehead on roids. He clearly works out, you can tell because he walks around all tough-like with his arms out as if he can’t put them down. I doubt it on the CrossFit, as he also looks like he eats pretty well IYKWIM.

This dude didn’t last long. I’m guessing because it just didn’t work. Then I saw his twitter and the way he behaves on there. I’m also guessing the AD didn’t want to associate themselves with tough guy mentality and vulgarity.
I’m 55 years old 6’2” 245 lbs and built …….. ( like the pillsbury dough boy) I think I could take this clown. Let’s get it going.

I hate this…our football and basketball programs are basically subpar and our AD is ok with it…..
Not sure what you are hating.
My post was 100% sarcasm.

He is no quitter. I expect this is it for him, it might be a good idea name a replacement after the new year. Let JAB have a little farewell tour and give recruits an idea of who they will play for, otherwise the new coach better be a portal master on day one.
Sounds awful anyone that is qualified is coaching another team and isn't going to leave midseason.

I think the job being on the market for the first time in 50 years will get a lot of people interested particularly schools that aren't far off us. Why should Brad Underwood stay at Illinois forever? He hasn't made a Final Four. Syracuse is a way better job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom