The Most Underrated Team in my Recent Memory | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

The Most Underrated Team in my Recent Memory

We have no one as good a college bball player cas Rautins

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Loved Andy, seriously one of the best stories I can think in terms of a guy who I never thought would see the floor and turning in a college star, but CJ is better. CJ is a legit ACC POY candidate.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I don't think anyone is being overly negative. Questioning is just that questioning. I tend to be on the overly positive side especially preseason.

That being said IMO we have as much or more coming back than anyone ranked ahead of us and we have potentially all the answers to the questions that are raised about our squad. I think our defense is going to great next year with so many returning front line players plus two pretty long guards who each have time in the system with MikeG and Cooney. Also we will be playing against players in the ACC that have never seen it even if the coaches know what to do it will be an advantage to us.

Idk who to compare CJ to..maybe Wes or Hakim? But either way he'll have a more successful senior year team.

Idk who to compare CJ to..maybe Wes or Hakim? But either way he'll have a more successful senior year team.

He better have a more successful team than senior Hak.

I would compare Fair more to college Carmelo. He uses more of a quicksidestep then a Jab, and can operate from the perimeter, midpost (more off getting open then Melos posting up), and get to the rim.

that makes him incorrect in the instance

I don't think you can make a plausible argument that Boeheim/Syracuse pimping Jay Bilas is actually biased against Syracuse

Openly and honestly discussing opinions about the team is not negativity.

To me, the insistence that everyone drink the same amount of "all in" kool aid is far more irritating than a dozen igors or BCs posting daily would be.
Far more irritating than a dozen igors?
Wow, I think we all now know who is irritating.
But why don't you just ignore me then if it bothers you?

Here's what I did say originally. Did I insist you think this way? Did I force your hand in anything?
And please, by all means. Enjoy igor and BC.
See, I won't respond to any of your posts anymore. I know how to avoid people that bother me.

The force is strong with you, and this team!
We make a run this year, no doubt in my mind.

I like our defense, I love our forwards. If our guards can steady our offense, control the ball, the Final Four is within reach.
More importantly, I like what you brought up. Tournament tested and we will play with a chip on our shoulder and shove it in the face of doubters.

Please doubt us. Only makes us hungrier, angrier.

I don't think anyone is being overly negative. Questioning is just that questioning. I tend to be on the overly positive side especially preseason.

That being said IMO we have as much or more coming back than anyone ranked ahead of us and we have potentially all the answers to the questions that are raised about our squad. I think our defense is going to great next year with so many returning front line players plus two pretty long guards who each have time in the system with MikeG and Cooney. Also we will be playing against players in the ACC that have never seen it even if the coaches know what to do it will be an advantage to us.

From ESPN/ Gasaway article on how the CUSE will FAIR in the ACC.

Just how well will the Orange fare in the ACC? Perhaps not quite as well as the team would have done had Michael Carter-Williams opted to stick around for another season of college. Still, there's reason to believe that a defense comprised of C.J. Fair, Rakeem Christmas, Baye Keita and their ilk could be even stronger than what we saw from the Orange back in the Big East days of (not very) long ago.

Link:http://insider.espn.go.com/mens-col...syracuse-orange-thrive-acc-college-basketball

From ESPN/ Gasaway article on how the CUSE will FAIR in the ACC.

Just how well will the Orange fare in the ACC? Perhaps not quite as well as the team would have done had Michael Carter-Williams opted to stick around for another season of college. Still, there's reason to believe that a defense comprised of C.J. Fair, Rakeem Christmas, Baye Keita and their ilk could be even stronger than what we saw from the Orange back in the Big East days of (not very) long ago.

Link:http://insider.espn.go.com/mens-col...syracuse-orange-thrive-acc-college-basketball
Gasaway doesn't know about Ennis.

Far more irritating than a dozen igors?
at their worst, igor and blue curtain force us to think critically about our team.

at your worst, you ask us to check our critical thinking at the door.

But why don't you just ignore me then if it bothers you?
because I'm not 12

and because I think you're better than that.

at their worst, igor and blue curtain force us to think critically about our team.

at your worst, you ask us to check our critical thinking at the door.

because I'm not 12

and because I think you're better than that.
All good, bro.
184720748_9d4d9e2a12_z.jpg

Yeah, I hope so. But I'm still going on record that this team has a strong run coming up.
I might be saying that the following few seasons too. ;)
cj-fair-syracuse.jpg
Ain't nobody going to break this teams stride!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom