The Official "Favorite Liquor Drink" Post | Syracusefan.com

The Official "Favorite Liquor Drink" Post

Cuse_MN

Scout Team
I got so many good ideas from the Favorite Beer Post, we have a few more days of no hoops news and apparently no Fabricio De Melo news, and I'm a lush, so why not...

Jim Beam & Coke all year
Grey Goose & Soda in the summer

Crown Royal and Ginger Ale for me. Absolut and Lemonade for my wife (which I will drink also when I mix her up a batch). Although we recently got turned on to Tito's vodka which is a great tasting vodka option.

I've been getting into Bushmill's lately. Found that bushmills and the arnold palmer lemon/lime makes a great mixer.

Actually, Arnold Palmer's Lemon/Lime is a great base as a mixer. Highly suggested.

Kraken Rum and Coke. It will be the death of me.

And it allows me to yell "Unleash the Kraken!"

Anything involving a body shot.

h0zo7xf88q.jpg

A big shot of any good vodka, half shot of kahlua, topped with soda on the rocks. Drink quickly with a fat straw. It's called a mind eraser here-tasty and efective as the name sugests.

Not a big drinker but I enjoy a simple Tangeray and Tonic for social gatherings

Definitely bourbon.

Favorites are Old Whiskey River, Buffalo Trace, and the Tuthill Town Distillery's Baby Bourbon. Love it with whiskey stones and a few drops (rain drop sized) off water.

To be honest I think the droppers are complete BS, but that's how I was taught to drink it!

Gin & Tonic is generally my bar drink.

As unconventional one- Arizona Arnold Palmer (Iced Tea/Lemonade) and Captain Morgan is absolutely delicious.

I drink Jager Bombs like soda pop. Triple shot a of Jag, 8oz Red Bull, crushed ice in tall glass. When serious I go for Crown Royal neat and chase w/ coke.

I drink Jager Bombs like soda pop. Triple shot a of Jag, 8oz Red Bull, crushed ice in tall glass. When serious I go for Crown Royal neat and chase w/ coke.

Love Jager Bombs (or most bombs anyway, Car Bombs are awesome when I have extra cash lying around or it's DSyR's birthday)...

I have come to grow fonr of my own concoction (suprise right?)

It is ---- Kaluha - 2 oz.
Good Dark Rum - i.e. Sailor Jerry or the Kraken 3oz
Bailey's - 2 oz.
Cream and Coffee over Ice to fill the tumbler

I call it a White Jamacian

Love that chit

Gin & Tonic is generally my bar drink.

As unconventional one- Arizona Arnold Palmer (Iced Tea/Lemonade) and Captain Morgan is absolutely delicious.

The Arizona Arnold Palmer goes well with vodka and a lemon also.

Also bourbon. Blanton's and Woodford for me. Love manhattans, an old-fashioned, and a songbird if drinking gin.

Also, when I was in Atlanta for Christmas my cousin made a drink he learned when he took a cruise to Alaska. Apparently it's called a "Duck Fart": Coffee, Crown Royale, Kaluha, Bailey's, Amaretto, and one other liquor I can't remember. Absolutely delicious.

A Mexican hooker:

1 shot of tequila with hot sauce and cottage cheese

jack and coke, jack neet, or to go summer/hot: compari and soda in tall glass

I will still stick with my boring red wine. 1) I like it. 2) No matter how much I drink, I have never gotten sick (or even drunk) from it.