The Official "Favorite Liquor Drink" Post | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Official "Favorite Liquor Drink" Post

Also, when I was in Atlanta for Christmas my cousin made a drink he learned when he took a cruise to Alaska. Apparently it's called a "Duck Fart": Coffee, Crown Royale, Kaluha, Bailey's, Amaretto, and one other liquor I can't remember. Absolutely delicious.
Duck Farts are the Alaska drink. The Canadian Yukon version is with hot chocolate instead of coffee, Kaluha, Bailey's and Amaretto pronounced as Amaretta. Not bad when the temp is -30.

Jim Beam and Gingerale for throughout the year by far my favorite mixed drink

Summer like a good Mojito, Three Olives Grape and Seven or a really good Pina Colada with a load of rum.

Duck Farts are the Alaska drink. The Canadian Yukon version is with hot chocolate instead of coffee, Kaluha, Bailey's and Amaretto pronounced as Amaretta. Not bad when the temp is -30.

I had never heard of them until I moved here lol with the right bartender they are great! These locals drink duck farts like we do shots of Jamo

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=64.848372,-147.866211

Love Jager Bombs (or most bombs anyway, Car Bombs are awesome when I have extra cash lying around or it's DSyR's birthday)...

I'm an admiral nelson fan myself.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327555672.746333.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327555672.746333.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 91
I will still stick with my boring red wine. 1) I like it. 2) No matter how much I drink, I have never gotten sick (or even drunk) from it.

For those that do get a hangover:

There's a vineyard just over the Hudson from Poughkeepsie call Stout Ridge and I believe it is the only winery in North America that produces wine with no Sulfates (maybe Sulfides?). Sulfates are the primary causes of hangovers, but if you don't use them the wine will spoil when exposed to heat while shipping, so you can only buy their wine at the vineyard.

It's a pretty cool trip to see the small vineyards in the Hudson Valley region. It also has the oldest winery in North America (the Brotherhood).

A Mexican hooker:

1 shot of tequila with hot sauce and cottage cheese

Or you can go with the Sweaty Mexican:

50% tequila, 50% mayonnaise, put in the microwave for 15 seconds.

For those that do get a hangover:

There's a vineyard just over the Hudson from Poughkeepsie call Stout Ridge and I believe it is the only winery in North America that produces wine with no Sulfates (maybe Sulfides?). Sulfates are the primary causes of hangovers, but if you don't use them the wine will spoil when exposed to heat while shipping, so you can only buy their wine at the vineyard.

It's a pretty cool trip to see the small vineyards in the Hudson Valley region. It also has the oldest winery in North America (the Brotherhood).

It's called Stoutridge Vineyards, on the Shawangunk Wine Trail.

They sell unprocessed wine which is kind of neat. It's cloudy and it's almost fizzy for a second or two after you pour it. (They do warn you about letting it get too warm, but we're talking like 100 degrees or something like that.) It's not the greatest wine in the world, but it's good and it's different.

However, if you drink too much of it, you will absolutely get a hangover - alcohol is alcohol.

What you avoid is the 'wine headache' that some people get from drinking red wine.

walkerfam.jpg

Any of these although I try not to dip below Black Label with a splash of H2O. Blue Label neat is "almost" better than sex;)

Sambuca is drink of choice.

Tequila, Kamikazi and White Russian (I know, girly drink, but I could give a what people think)...

Scotch and gin. Beer is my preferred choice however

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

My general cocktail is a ketel one or belvedere and tonic.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I got so many good ideas from the Favorite Beer Post, we have a few more days of no hoops news and apparently no Fabricio De Melo news, and I'm a lush, so why not...

Jim Beam & Coke all year
Grey Goose & Soda in the summer

Dark rum and apple juice. First had it on vacation in Jamaica.

walkerfam.jpg

Any of these although I try not to dip below Black Label with a splash of H2O. Blue Label neat is "almost" better than sex;)

If someone else is paying I'll drink blue, If I'm buying it's black. I alsmost bought a bottle of the King Geogre the fifth in the Bahamas but it was still crazy exspensive(450), and my wife decided blue diamond earings were a better investment

Summertime Hendricks gin and tonic. Its the closest thing I've found to tanqueray malacca

In the summer, Bacardi and soda, with a twist. They go down WAAAYYY too easy. Fall and winter, mostly beer or Port.

When I'm broke, it's Admiral and Coke. When I'm not, it's Captain and Coke. I drink them like water. Bnoro's seen the disasters this has caused. Also a fan of Jack, Jim Beam, SoCo, and Gin and Sprite.