The official Maryland game thread! | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

The official Maryland game thread!

OttoinGrotto said:
I just wonder exactly at what point the coaches want to make their move. Last play of the half, just 8 yards from the end zone, not sure when you'll get there again I think you look for the TD there. Still down three scores, driving and in your own end of the field, I think you look to keep that drive alive. I don't know, clock's ticking, at some point you need some scores. Maybe we should try to get those. I don't know.

Call me kooky, but I agree.

500 yards and a loss by double digits? This is a pretty impressive performance

We're forbidden from going an entire offensive series without one screen or WR in the flat play called.

These frxggin screens are really killing me.

How do u call a screen to Custis on 2nd and 25 ?!?!?!?

OttoinGrotto said:
I just wonder exactly at what point the coaches want to make their move. Last play of the half, just 8 yards from the end zone, not sure when you'll get there again I think you look for the TD there. Still down three scores, driving and in your own end of the field, I think you look to keep that drive alive. I don't know, clock's ticking, at some point you need some scores. Maybe we should try to get those. I don't know.

2nd and 25 bubble screen to a TE. So...not that drive.

BKCuse said:
These frxggin screens are really killing me. How do u call a screen to Custis on 2nd and 25 ?!?!?!?

Cuz Screeners (GMC) gotta screen?!?!

Seriously why throw a bubble to a tight end on 2 and 25? Too many screw ups today

Who said Eskridge was best safety in ACC? Honestly haven't heard boo from him in three games.

Who said Eskridge was best safety in ACC? Honestly haven't heard boo from him in three games.

I was going to make a post about this after the game? Is he hurt or something he has been very disappointing the entire season. I don't even know he is on the field.

Anybody see those adjustments Shafer told the sideline reporter about coming out of the locker room?

longislandcuse said:
Anybody see those adjustments Shafer told the sideline reporter about coming out of the locker room?

I'm still lookin.

Three games in and our team has no identity. I can't figure out what we do well.

500 yards of offense and 13 points , I'm almost never negative but this is so frustrating.

ROC viewers -- is there really a politician named ASSini running for Congress?

LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom