THE Official Syracuse vs. WMU March Madness Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

THE Official Syracuse vs. WMU March Madness Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Cj continues to be the black hole he needs to shoot better than this. I got no problem with ball stopping ball hogs if they are scoring. but geeez..his misses are not even close. he's had many air balls the last few games.

Had you been around when the Earth was created, you would have been b!tching about the fact it took him a whole week.

You are never happy.

Had you been around when the Earth was created, you would have been b!tching about the fact it took him a whole week.

You are never happy.

sorry if i am critical of the team. its the nature of my relationship with all of my favorite teams. i dont tell you to not be a sycophant and you dont tell me what i need to do. any fair analysis of fair leads one to the conclusion that he has been off for quite some time now.

sorry if i am critical of the team. its the nature of my relationship with all of my favorite teams. i dont tell you to not be a sycophant and you dont tell me what i need to do. any fair analysis of fair leads one to the conclusion that he has been off for quite some time now.

In order to be a sycophant, JB would actually have to be able to pick me out of a line-up. Unfortunately for me, he would not know me from a hole in the wall. Good word though.

I'm not telling you what you need to be. I am telling you what I think you are. (And you acknowledged that I am correct in your response). The team wins a game easily and your post makes you sound as if you are miserable. I don't get it. But, if that's the way you are, God Bless.

However, if you are going to criticize, at least criticize the correct aspect of CJ's game.

He shot 6-13. That is 46%. If we shoot 46%, as a team, in our next three games, unless someone pulls a Creighton vs Villanova on us, we should get to Dallas.

His five turnovers, on the other hand, is something you can be critical of. He does have to do a better job taking care of the basketball.

In order to be a sycophant, JB would actually have to be able to pick me out of a line-up. Unfortunately for me, he would not know me from a hole in the wall. Good word though.

I'm not telling you what you need to be. I am telling you what I think you are. (And you acknowledged that I am correct in your response). The team wins a game easily and your post makes you sound as if you are miserable. I don't get it. But, if that's the way you are, God Bless.

However, if you are going to criticize, at least criticize the correct aspect of CJ's game.

He shot 6-13. That is 46%. If we shoot 46%, as a team, in our next three games, unless someone pulls a Creighton vs Villanova on us, we should get to Dallas.

His five turnovers, on the other hand, is something you can be critical of. He does have to do a better job taking care of the basketball.

ummm.maybe you should learn the meaning of the word before you try to school others. He doesn't have to know you for you to be a sycophant. the only thing that being a sycophant requires is an attempt...not a successful one...

ummm.maybe you should learn the meaning of the word before you try to school others. He doesn't have to know you for you to be a sycophant. the only thing that being a sycophant requires is an attempt...not a successful one...

Ok, Mr. SAT.

What exactly do you do for a living?

And your criticisms?

Poor. Really poor. For the most part, nonsensical.

CJ shoots 46% with five turnovers and you are b!tching about his shooting.

As I said. Poor. Downright useless.

Last edited:
Ok, Mr. SAT.

What exactly do you do for a living?

And your criticisms?

Poor. Really poor. For the most part, nonsensical.

CJ shoots 46% with five turnovers and you are b!tching about his shooting.

As I said. Poor. Downright useless.

what the hell does what i do for a living have to do with anything? cj fair's shooting hasn't been good. have you actually watched him shooting recently? 46 percent isnt that great to begin with, but when you combine that with the fact that he has been missing really really badly the last 1/3 of the season (including a significant percentage of air balls) a trend beings to unfold. Its more complex than quoting a stat from a small sample size of one game.

since notre dame:

76 / 178..42.6 percent.

thats really not very good for a forward. esp the guy who you run your entire offense through.

buy hey, he went a scorching 6/13 against the titan wmu..so i guess everything is fine.

Last edited:
what the hell does what i do for a living have to do with anything? cj fair's shooting hasn't been good. have you actually watched him shooting recently? 46 percent isnt that great to begin with, but when you combine that with the fact that he has been missing really really badly the last 1/3 of the season (including a significant percentage of air balls) a trend beings to unfold. Its more complex than quoting a stat from a small sample size of one game.

since notre dame:

76 / 178..42.6 percent.

thats really not very good for a forward. esp the guy who you run your entire offense through.

buy hey, he went a scorching 6/13 against the titan wmu..so i guess everything is fine.

I'm going to make this easy.

Since I think that you just might be the most useless poster on this board, I'm simply going to ignore you.

Someone like you should be condemned to being a Rutgers fan.

You certainly don't deserve to root for SU.

I'm going to make this easy.

Since I think that you just might be the most useless poster on this board, I'm simply going to ignore you.

Someone like you should be condemned to being a Rutgers fan.

You certainly don't deserve to root for SU.

Excellent. Once you cannot argue fact, ad hominem insults are hurled. (not sure how quoting field goal efficiency stats renders me deserving of Rutgers fandom, but if SU fans were all like you, I would certainly convert) I appreciate your reply as an ignore. You do realize the irony there don't you? Overtly stating you are going to "ignore" rather than actually ignoring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom