The Official Wake Forest Game Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

The Official Wake Forest Game Thread

Need to get a hard foul on that dude when he puts up a shot. He is white hot.

Hedo has a quick trigger but again, guys like him live to play against zone defenses. He's a smart player-- many European players are.

You think he scores with Roberson or even G in his face man to man? Certainly no.

No, I'm not saying I want man, just that you're picking your poison against teams like this. Of course, 9-9 is ridiculous either way.

What is the problem identifying him??! He's almost wide open every time. Shade to him or something. Unreal.

SoBeCuse said:
What is the problem identifying him??! He's almost wide open every time. Shade to him or something. Unreal.

It's a zone it can be overloaded in spaces

I wouldn't play zone against this team

these guys are gassed. Christmas will never last the season. What an effort though.

GoHamSU said:
We might set a record this season for minutes by 4 players.

Unfortunately if we don't play those 4 horses we lose.

Can whomever is responsible for programming Robot Roberson please give him the ability to shoot the ball when open?

Can whomever is responsible for programming Robot Roberson please give him the ability to shoot the ball when open?

Robot Roberson looks like he's about to short circuit every time he gets the rock.

Our NCAA hopes are riding on these games. Simply can't afford to lose this game. Huge 7 minutes.

Just can't get quite over the hump.

Edit: dammit, and just like that, back down four.

I've never seen such a non-home court advantage from the refs. They're officiating us like we're playing at Duke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom