The Official Wake Forest Game Thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

The Official Wake Forest Game Thread

I've never seen such a non-home court advantage from the refs. They're officiating us like we're playing at Duke.

Oh come on, did you not watch any game against Villanova and their slap-slap-slap defense?

These refs have made some very strange calls

WF talking smack all night on our court really pisses me off

Why can't the person in Hedo's zone keep a close eye on him? Jesus Christ.

42% from the field and 28% from 3 on the year from him...figures he goes off tonight. He had 2pts in their 8pt loss vs. Duke

kudos to the Greek God. I mean, what can you do? He doesnt even look at the hoop when he shoots.

Roberson, flip side, uncovered every single play. wont shoot. cant shoot.

getting Greeked by the Deacons . . . the Greekin' Deacons

I've never seen such a non-home court advantage from the refs. They're officiating us like we're playing at Duke.

I don't think the refs have been that bad tonight, but I know one thing: we sure as hell rarely get a home court advantage like many other perennial top teams do at home from the officials.

I honestly think with some of them, they come in with a chip on their shoulder about not being intimidated by the crowd. But then you turn on the TV and see a Kansas or Duke get every freaking call at home, and it is frustrating.

jdubs30 said:
42% from the field and 28% from 3 on the year from him...figures he goes off tonight. He had 2pts in their 8pt loss vs. Duke

Duke has a guy on him at all times, he has to create a shot

He can't really do that based on what I've seen

He CAN hit wide open jumpers

Why do we burn the whole shot clock only to end up with a horrible shot when up 1? We needed a hoop on that possession! Move the ball and attack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom