The Sweet 16 is here and we're gonna keep on dancing.. | Syracusefan.com

The Sweet 16 is here and we're gonna keep on dancing..

I just have a feeling we're going to win Friday night. Not sure how because I think Duke is the best and most complete team in the country that would beat us 8-9/10 games, but this can be that one game.

This has been me all week.

OMG, that is absolutely fanTAStic!! How did you do that? It is so professional! So well done. Had me smiling the entire time, and laughing out loud at a few places. How can I forward this to my bracket group? Is there a YouTube link?

Never heard of the song - because I am of advanced age - but now I am singing non-stop, “We fell in love at a hopeless place!”

OMG, that is absolutely fanTAStic!! How did you do that? It is so professional! So well done. Had me smiling the entire time, and laughing out loud at a few places. How can I forward this to my bracket group? Is there a YouTube link?

Never heard of the song - because I am of advanced age - but now I am singing non-stop, “We fell in love at a hopeless place!”
Haha, I wish I could take credit but that's a character named Schmidt from the show New Girl who's backstory is he went to school at 'Cuse.

Just look up "Schmidt We Found Love". It will pop up on YouTube.

Haha, I wish I could take credit but that's a character named Schmidt from the show New Girl who's backstory is he went to school at 'Cuse.

LOL I have no idea why he would make that but I'm reall glad he did.

Thanks! I thought you made it. Now I am disappointed in you. HA HA!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom