The way MCW is playing, I'm starting to hope he leaves for the NBA. | Syracusefan.com

The way MCW is playing, I'm starting to hope he leaves for the NBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy L.

2018 Iggy Regular Season Record Winner
Way too many forced shots, commits too many turnovers. He can have good games, but he is too inconsistent. I'm ready for Ennis.

Sadly, I agree.
I would very much welcome a brand-new backcourt next year.

Mike, Brandon and James will not be missed. It's time for a change, once the Philly boys left, our hopes of winning it all went with them.

Mike, Brandon and James will not be missed. It's time for a change, once the Philly boys left, our hopes of winning it all went with them.

Unfortunately, they will be remembered about as fondly as trob, dnic and dswat

Only way MCW drives in is with a push off, and even then its a mystery if he will finish

Eh. You guys are nuts. I'm not looking forward to playing in the acc with a bullseye on our backs with a frosh pg.

JB has put himself in this position. Not many coaches would go into a season with just a freshman point. Just poor planning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eh. You guys are nuts. I'm not looking forward to playing in the acc with a bullseye on our backs with a frosh pg.

You know though freshman are way more seasoned now than years past. If he directs traffic and minimizes mistakes there won't be much drop off.

Neither guard has played well this season and Triche is no better now as a senior than he was last year as a junior. If he's improved at all in the past couple of years its barely noticeable.

Best case scenario though (for both parties) is for MCW to return.

Mcw showed his true colors last year complaining about playing time late in the year when we were 30-1 or whatever.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

do we have a choice?

and right about now who really cares

Way too many forced shots, commits too many turnovers. He can have good games, but he is too inconsistent. I'm ready for Ennis.
I've been saying it and totallyt agree. He isn't a leader in the sense of setting up the offense to succeed.Trevor needs more minutes to rest others and give him the experience. Jimmy always has sucked in this respect with some of his players but he has those HOF three letters and can't be criticized.Either Brandon is getting tired out there or he just doesn't get "into" some games .This was one of them.How many fans did he take out with that pass? Easily 10' above any Orange colored uniforms.

Mcw showed his true colors last year complaining about playing time late in the year when we were 30-1 or whatever.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
Problem is that most are color blind when it comes to this guy. He is way overrated and under performing at the level these bozo play by play guys are crediting him as being.

I'm just gonna walk away and read this thread - top to bottom - when it reaches 150+ posts by tomorrow morning.

This one's gonna be a doozy.

"Starting to" LMAO. We are way past that point.

If I posted earlier in the year I would have made this thread weeks ago.

Whenever we get down in a hole, it is ALWAYS Carter-Williams trying to force a play to gain momentum. He either forces a terrible shot, turns it over while making a skip pass, or rarely makes a shot. What's the difference if it is MCW doing that or Brandon Triche? At least Triche can drive to the basket and at least patient with the ball. Carter-Williams at times looks like he's never touched the court before.

I'm rarely hard on any Syracuse team, but this team is just too poor not to call them out and it starts with the floor general.

Edit: One thing is that Baye has a chance of having a good game overall. And I'm surprised Coleman didn't get any minutes. Gardner was much more physical than the bottom of our zone. At least Coleman could possibly contain him with his size alone.

MCW tries to be the hero every single game, it's so obvious that he is isn't playing for the good of the team but rather playing to be a lottery pick. It's doesn't appear like be cares much for the team, he doesn't appear to be a team player. It's all about him. Its not just him though, this team has no chemistry whats so ever and it's very frustrating. You could see that the 2010 and 2012 teams really liked each other, I don't see that in this team.

MCW tries to be the hero every single game, it's so obvious that he is isn't playing for the good of the team but rather playing to be a lottery pick. It's doesn't appear like be cares much for the team, he doesn't appear to be a team player. It's all about him. Its not just him though, this team has no chemistry whats so ever and it's very frustrating. You could see that the 2010 and 2012 teams really liked each other, I don't see that in this team.

I made a random thread about the 2010 team. We didn't have any McDonald's AA on the 2010 team. We had a bunch of players who had amazing chemistry and had fun playing together. This team has no chemistry.

If possible, listen to Alex Plavin on The Score 1260 right now. Fans are beginning to get real irritated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom