There has never been a more house money game | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

There has never been a more house money game

Sorry in advance for the negativity, but I fear we get slaughtered this game. Couple things working against us:

D is banged up (esp GWill and Duce)
First true road test of the year
Clemson is starting to return to their usual selves.

If we can keep it respectable and no significant injuries that would be a win. Lots of winnable games after this one and New Year’s Day bowl still in play.

I think Clemson wins the game but I don't think they're explosive enough to slaughter us (conventionally anyways).

Do I fly down tomorrow and go to the game?? Was planning on it for weeks if we got here 6-0 but I was in bed sick Monday-Wednesday.

Feel good today but I’m usually more of a plan not rush guy. Guess it’s time to look at flight and ticket prices just in case.
id probably stay home if i was in your position. As I was also sick monday through wednesdayand would be missing the game if it were home this week

Do I fly down tomorrow and go to the game?? Was planning on it for weeks if we got here 6-0 but I was in bed sick Monday-Wednesday.

Feel good today but I’m usually more of a plan not rush guy. Guess it’s time to look at flight and ticket prices just in case.
Go, and I say hurl. If you blow chunks and Syracuse wins, the victory is yours. But if you spew and Syracuse loses, it was never meant to be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom