There is a Cuse game Friday... | Syracusefan.com

There is a Cuse game Friday...

Rocco

Watching you.
Is anybody else as jacked up as I am to watch this game? I simply cannot get enough SU football at this point.

Looking forward to Nassib and Lemon padding their numbers and us getting to 7-5 on our way to the Pinstripe.

Boom.

I hope they use this game as an opportunity to get AB some needed touches.

I hope they use this game as an opportunity to get AB some needed touches.
Same for all positions, rotate where possible. Time to start thinking about next year with the bowl in hand. Would love to see Loeb get in for a series or two.

I'm not exactly jacked about getting on the road at 8 am after what is sure to be a blurry Thanksgiving evening.

But I'm excited to go to the game. Not sure if my father in law knows he's driving yet, but he'll figure it out soon enough.

This is a critically important game IMO. Last chance we have to beat Temple in a Big East game.
Touche. But I still remember the sound of Barber's XP clanging off the post in '02, while the few Syracuse fans in attendance were celebrating the "game-tying" RJ Anderson to Jared Jones TD. Finally they woke up, we said. No way they'd lose in OT ... Well, hello 1-5 (and 4-8 eventually). That was just sickening. So, yeah, I'd still enjoy a UConn style 40-10 win.

I'm jacked and ready to watch them play and win on their way to the Russell bowl.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Im not thrilled that my son has a basketball tourney during the game but at least we clinched a bowl last week so i dont have to sweat it out.

Is anybody else as jacked up as I am to watch this game? I simply cannot get enough SU football at this point.

Looking forward to Nassib and Lemon padding their numbers and us getting to 7-5 on our way to the Pinstripe.

Boom.

It will be interesting to see what the staff wants to do. With the injuries to the RB's and Temple's inability to play pass defense, do they go pass heavy, get out to a lead, and let Loeb get a lot of second half snaps.

From the PSU game through Cinci (Army doesn't throw the ball) they gave up 280 yds passing (450 total) a game and a TD/Int ratio of 18/3. Since the Uconn game they are giving up 38 pts per game. Other than the USF game they haven't scored more than 17 pts in conference.

Looking forward to the game but not the 11 am time or on Friday... However I plan to enjoy it with a cold turkey sandwich and a smile on my face

bees, you think it will be russel ?

We win, I think there is a great chance. SU vs ACC. The ACC will put some pressure in them to select SU. Could be wrong but that's what I'm thinking.

I've watched the last two scoring drives from the Missouri game at least 7 times so far. I'm so stuck on this team.

I've watched the last two scoring drives from the Missouri game at least 7 times so far. I'm so stuck on this team.

Sadly enough, I did that same thing Saturday night after the game. My wife was creeped out.

It will be interesting to see what the staff wants to do. With the injuries to the RB's and Temple's inability to play pass defense, do they go pass heavy, get out to a lead, and let Loeb get a lot of second half snaps.

From the PSU game through Cinci (Army doesn't throw the ball) they gave up 280 yds passing (450 total) a game and a TD/Int ratio of 18/3. Since the Uconn game they are giving up 38 pts per game. Other than the USF game they haven't scored more than 17 pts in conference.

Nassib might throw for 250 and 3 in the 1st half.

I will be drinking mimosas watching the game from my couch in sweat pants.

Nassib might throw for 250 and 3 in the 1st half.

I will be drinking mimosas watching the game from my couch in sweat pants.
Broyld may run for 200 by the half, too.

I got you beat by about 5 times. Gotta love that watch espn app. and replays.

I'm jacked and ready to watch them play and win on their way to the Russell bowl.

Will you be here for the game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom