They be stayin in the Big East with a bad taste of Cuse in their mouf | Syracusefan.com

They be stayin in the Big East with a bad taste of Cuse in their mouf

Signed
Schadenfreude
On a related subject--what do you think the odds are that the jokers at the NCAA come up with a second (3rd?) round match in next year's tournament featuring SU vs. one of our former BE ri vals--UConn, GTown, etc.?

On a related subject--what do you think the odds are that the jokers at the NCAA come up with a second (3rd?) round match in next year's tournament featuring SU vs. one of our former BE --UConn, GTown, etc.?
they would have to be in the tournament for that to happen. Those one bid leagues can be tough if you don't win your conference tournament.

They moufs better start gobblin' B1G **** even harder now!!

it's a good sentiment mark but based on my interpretation of the quote it should read "a bad taste of cuse in they moufs". or "mouves" but i think its moufs. it's definitely not "their". at the end of the day i think it should read "they moufs". lol.

edit: it could be said that yukon is going to get a bad taste of the AAC in they moufs.

whenever we start talking like this..it comes back to haunt us. a little humility folks.
i'm not taking a stance on the content of the post, but rather on the grammar through which it was presented.

ACC looks solid for quite a while now with the new tv deal. Suck it UConn.;)

MARSH - Please pick up the white courtesy phone and direct your attention to this post your assistance is needed.

Wow...that must have been some turd!! Haven't seen an from you in a while...you been in the can that long?!?! ;)

Its all of the PBR that is still in my system from basketball season.

On a related subject--what do you think the odds are that the jokers at the NCAA come up with a second (3rd?) round match in next year's tournament featuring SU vs. one of our former BE ri vals--UConn, GTown, etc.?
I think there is a really good chance this will happen. Gtown and UConn will both be good, I expect the Huskies will at least be a top 25 team, probably higher (unless they lose Napier, which will be devastating to them).

GTown should be top 25 or top 30. Good chance SU and one of them will be placed in the Eastern regional for an eventual face off in MSG that would be, to say the least, very anticipated by many fans of Eastern basketball.

I think there is a really good chance this will happen. Gtown and UConn will both be good, I expect the Huskies will at least be a top 25 team, probably higher (unless they lose Napier, which will be devastating to them).

GTown should be top 25 or top 30. Good chance SU and one of them will be placed in the Eastern regional for an eventual face off in MSG that would be, to say the least, very anticipated by many fans of Eastern basketball.
You can already book it. No doubt the selection committee will match SU with Gtown or UConn in a round of 32 or sweet 16 game. The next few years I bet it will happen several times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom